Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

Can making money online be considered a Job?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • WHAT'S NEW
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    My opinion about this is yes. The fact that your earning money with it means that its a job. To others, it may be a part time job, while others make it their full time specially those who need to stay at home. You might not get the benefits of job in a regular company, where you need to work in the office 8 hours a day. But I still consider earning money online as a jobs.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I absolutely believe that making money online can be considered a job. Whether it is part time or full time, that is up to the person, however I think it is completely possible to make a living from it. Take for instance, the platform YouTube. An insanely popular website where millions of people post videos, to gain likes and views. For a selective group of people, their view and subscriber count can reach well over the millions. Now, add ads to all their videos, and they will make money due to the large number of people on their site viewing their videos that contain ads. It is shown many times throughout our daily lives that YouTubers are paid well just by posting videos online. YouTube is not the only way to make money online, however. There are other easy and successful ways to earn cash, such as writing a blog, starting a website, or having an online business. Now, any job online is not easy, as it takes time and effort to think of a unique way to draw your customers and viewers in online. However, there are many success stories where people create their jobs online and can make a living off of it! You just need to set your mind to it!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    If the online activity can actually sustain one's living in a daily basis, then yes, you can call it a job. It's pretty convenient and you will not have a boss to answer to. You can come as you go. You can do it as little as to no effort at all, but you're still earning.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Whatever it is that you do online that brings in cash can be considered a job if you are serious about it. I have a friend who makes funny YouTube videos which capptured people's attention. He started displaying one or two adverts on his channel and start earnng big in a short while. He made it a fulltime job when he got his first pay cheque.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yes, it is considered a job because you are earning money but it is up to the person if he will treat it as a part time or full time job. There are many online jobs now but you must be very careful and always be on the lookout if it is real one or just a scam. If you really want to pursue an online job you must have the determination to do it because this is a different world that you will enter, there so many competitors just like you who is looking for a good job, so you better improve and add more skills in order to excel.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizamulake07 View Post
    Hey everyone, I just want to get your insights about making money online. Do you consider that as a job?
    Living in the 21st Century makes every transactions online, whether it is email, social media, research or even online banking. Being in a corporate world will always put you as an employee which is not a bad thing, provided you will have enough experience and will keep you waiting for a fixed salary each month.

However I consider making money online still a job, but it depends on how you will strive hard in order for it to grow. Some do it because they don't have an option to work outside their home for personal reasons, but others chose online work at home to unbox the mentality of a routine day-to-day job. Spending equal times with your family and work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1
    Thanks
    Yes it is still a job. But as you can see not online job is same payment as the real job. Nd still some of the job are needed to invest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Absolutely! I've been working online and I never had an office-based job. I've worked several jobs online already and I do make money. You just really need to filter out every single online "jobs" out there since many of them wouldn't really give you that much money or even compensate you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    Yes my friend, as long as you are earning for what you are doing then it can be considered as a job. Most especially if you do a task or work repeatedly with a corresponding payment weather it is in a huge or small amount of money. To be able to say that it is a job, there must be a continuous process of action that took place. Just a friendly reminder my friend, if possible be wise and be meticulous in choosing the right kind of online job so that you will not end up losing all of your hard earned money and handwork. Since there some fake sites that offer a decent job but in reality will just scammed you and take your money with you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I do consider making money online a job. Many are fortunate enough to only work online to survive. This is what their full time job is. Even if you are not making a lot, you can consider it a part time job.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Yes, online job is a real job and job of the future. Take a look at the popular sites like Youtube and Amazon. Many are making a good living out of this sites in a continuous period. As long as the internet is around these sites will be a legitimate employer where you can work in your most convenient time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Online jobs is considered as a real jobs yes it is real jobs the different is you are workinf.at your home. And you are workinf every day and the employer is paying that is considered a job, it is for my own perspective.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 5/0
    Thanks
    Defining job and work, yes definitely making money online is a job. It is not like regular jobs but as long as you're getting paid for your time and effort, big or small, it is still a job.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Of course! Working online can be considered as same with working at office. You can work online either full time or part time. You can also try to be a freelancer. Whatever it is, as long as you are working and earning money, that is considered as having a job.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It does not matter where to work in the office or at home. The main thing to learn how to do it right to make a profit. Everything we use for entertainment can generate revenue, such as YouTube. I get information on the madcash website. Where do you learn this?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I think that the work on the Internet should be a source of additional income, and the main work should be really basic, I went through the Madsash system to an income of $ 180 per month, a good job + additional income turns out well. To do this, I read a bunch of articles from the Madsash site, tried it out by trial and error, got something wrong)))

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lista View Post
    It does not matter where to work in the office or at home. The main thing to learn how to do it right to make a profit. Everything we use for entertainment can generate revenue, such as YouTube. I get information on the madcash website. Where do you learn this?
    On the Internet, you can earn if you sit all day as a normal working day, but to turn your income into a passive one, earning a little money, you can try yourself as a website owner or blog, earning yourself and letting others earn. Create a website, raise its authority and already come up with ways to monetize. Their heap: for example - placing links, banners or images to promote certain sites, products or services./

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It can be both part time or full time job. It depends how much time and energy you are willing to spend on it. I know some people who started it as an experiment then changed it to part time and now they have quit there jobs to become self employed and full time bloggers because they are earning enough online to sustain their life and needs.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It will be become a job if you have enough seriously with what you are doing . Don't worry because it's legit and a good way to earn money to improve your live condition.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Thanks
    It is a job and most important is that it can deliver more value to the world than many of the usual and traditional jobs

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hi! Since I have been using the Internet to make money for years, I consider it a job. Additional. That is, I work on the Internet in my free time from the main.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    if you're making decent profit and can live from that I think that you can count it as your job

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yes it can, a whole lot of people are making their livings using that method. Some purchase health insurance, pay taxes, retirement just like a 9-5

Newer Threads

1. Gizamulake07
    kapil005
    Replies: 23 | Views: 1882
    Last post by kapil005, 01-06-2018, 07:14 AM
  2. ahmed
    ahmed
    Replies: 0 | Views: 474
    Last post by ahmed, 10-08-2017, 04:27 PM
  3. seorocks
    vishwa
    Replies: 1 | Views: 553