Can making money online be considered a Job?

mildredtabitha

Hey everyone, I just want to get your insights about making money online. Do you consider that as a job?

It is definitely a job my friend no matter how little the payment might be. If you are being paid to do something, it is a job. No one can give you money for free and so you should take this seriously. :D

Nancy G

For me, I define job as something I love or am happy doing. Will it be fun doing tasks that you enjoy and earn at the same time? If you are serious about making money online, you should treat it as a job for you to explore the various service opportunities and earning potentials available. In the process, you get better and develop some expertise. You get paid for services you rendered and therefore, you are expected to abide by the terms and conditions provided especially if you wish to continue working for the site.

eeecentric

I would say that making money online is definitely considered a job. However, I have found that there are some negative aspects of working online as a freelancer instead of a traditional job. You don't have as many benefits, such as healthcare built into your job, and you have to worry about income taxes. This being said, however, sometimes jobs are virtual and only require interaction online but are in fact employed positions and benefits are covered by the company. It really depends on the type of online work you do.

fern2x2001

We are now in the time where job is not only defined as an employer and employee in an office or local setting, anything that you do that earns you money is considered a job simply because you devote your time, effort, skill, talent, mind and heart to earn that money even if it is online. That is still the same as having a regular offline job. A job is still a job whether if it is online or offline because you still give your 110% to do and finish the job whatever it is.

evergreenoffer

There are many people who have left their full time business and focused on online business only because they were able to make more money online than full time job. So it can be considered a full time job. Also, it is more of an independence from everything which drives people to explore make money online option.

cabreraallynmae

Yes

If youre earning online then its a job. You enjoys that you are doing while earning. You just dont have the benefits that the usual workers do.

ion

Yes, as long you doing something like task or getting services in exchange of money I call it job, the only difference is we can't call it a permanent job, it's just actually a extra income job, if you have a free time, and you want to earn something just find an extra income job, to make your time worth and valuable.

bullet

Yes, as long as you earn money you can consider that job. Some people earning money because of the online job. This is my part time job and i can earn money doing this stuff. If you want to earn big income you should go to website who pay big.

johnrajiv123

It depends on what you are doing online. I should say answering online surveys is a complete waste of time. Being a beta tester on the other hand is an online job that pays competitive salary but can't still be considered as a stable source of income since you don't get a lot of work. To answer your question, YES!!! making money online can be really considered a job. I used to be an online English teacher and that was my only source of income after quitting my regular job. During that time, I was able to pay my bills and provide food for my family.

Heather

A job is a work. If you are working at home or online for as long as you put effort and time then get paid/earn yeah thats consider a job.

Athena251

Well for me, making money online can be considered as a job if first, it takes most of your time and second is if making money online is the one of main source of your income. When you say job, it is an activity that is regularly performed in exchange of a payment. This requires physical and mental effort from an individual. Anyone can have multiple jobs, others have permanent job while earning also from extra income jobs.

BelindaMT

Yes, of course, it is still a job and a decent job. I have a full-time job in at daytime and I do online job at night as my part time job. There is a lot of good online job that pays well and there is also online job that is so easy to do but it pays very low. It is still your choice of what kind of online job you preffer.

Clean Heart

Yes it is a job, you work online and get paid thru your skills or you are earning by selling something. This is the era of working not only in a company base as an employee but also at the comfort of your home. There's so many jobs online to choose from just rely on those who pay well and legit.

michelle camo

Definitely yes because your actually giving your time, your skills and talent on it. I can say that it is the most convenient and common job now, and a lot of people are actually earning a lot online.

myla123

Yes it could be depends on you. Well, if you already have a job like for example at a company, and you just need an extra income online then it isn't really your job. But if you're not having a job with any company, then your just doing full time or part time jobs online, so that could already be considered as your job most especially if you're interacting with various kind of people online.

CookieRunner

Hey everyone, I just want to get your insights about making money online. Do you consider that as a job?
Hi there,

I've worked in the Corporate world for almost 9 years and made a switch in working online and I consider both as a JOB. I guess, everything that you do that makes you earn is considered as a job no matter how easy it is, no matter what it is and working online is a part of it.
Although if we compare it to working in the Real World, there are comparisons and disadvantages. One disadvantage of working online is that you just interact with your co-employees virtually or sometimes just via sms / chat whilst with the real world you talk to them face to face.
Another one is the Benefits, with working online its up to you to do it on your own like paying taxes, your social security and other government taxes, unlike with the Corporate World sometimes the company helps you with paying it.

RinziSevilla09

Yes, In my Opinion Earning Money Online can be considered as a Job Both Part Time and Full Time, One thing to Mention is the Consistency of Your Earnings on How Much You Earn or How Quick Do you Get Paid for your job Between Hours, Days and Months. As long As you have the Continuity of your Earnings you can always count that as your Jon.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.