How to increase likes for a picture in Facebook?

Gizamulake07

I'm just baffled on how some people get a lot of likes the moment they upload a picture and after a week they can get up to almost 500 or even more. Is it really just popularity or are there certain techniques to get that?

jojo_1234

There are no certain techniques or apps to get an instant bulk of likes for your facebook photo. It's just popularity and the number of friends and followers you have. There are instances that it can go viral simply because your photo may contain unusual shots or interesting captions but that is just limited to a few in a million chances. But guess what if you are a famous in your place you might get a better chance but not the same chance as these familiar and famous people we know.

williamk

Popularity plays a major role for a picture to get many likes, also the type of picture and message and the place where you are posting. You will find a picture getting more likes when posted in a group or page rather than your own personal account. Other work better on their personal account, it just depends how engaged you keep your friends.

Rob Whisonant

Post pics that OTHERS will want to share. Your reach then increases and your likes increase. The key is post what others want to share.

kengetus31

Getting a ton of likes on Facebook profile picture depends on the situation. For an instance, if you are thinking that having 3000 friends will give you 3000 likes as well or something, then you are expecting for nothing. You must take consideration if those friends are all active enough or do they know you at all, some of us just add or accept whoever people just to have many friends. If you are an influential person at your place then getting likes is a walk in the park. It's not really necessary if you are not blessed with a pretty face or hot body, as long as you are famous because of something then you're good to go. Well, having a good appearance is really an edge, since you don't have to approach people as they will come to you instead. But if you are desperate enough to have a tons of like, then I recommend you to join social groups on Facebook. All you need to do is to ask the other members to like your photo but in return you should also like their photos. Pretty good deal for someone who craved for more likes, plus it's up to you how many person would you deal with to get more likes.

genalyns

Facebook likes increases if you also share it with different groups especially if you're referring to a post that is interesting and engaging and where a lot of people can relate to. If your picture is worth sharing it can reach to lots of likes more than you can imagine. But, yes, the popularity of the one making the post also matters a lot. Getting social and active in your facebook account can help, while also increasing the number of friends and followers you have.

Joson

I guess it is up to the quality of the photo you shared and the caption you put on it. Even this was your most embarrassing photo but with a good caption and worth sharing it will increase the number of likes. But I think the popularity of the person who shares the photo takes a huge factor for Facebook likes. Even if the photo was not good as long as it was posted by a celebrity it will hit a lot of likes.

joey_2tep

You can actually gain more likes, well, of course aside from being popular. There are lots facebook groups out there that are made for "likes". They will like your photos, videos, status and etc. The thing is you must also like back. Give and take that's what it is. I've tried joining some of these groups or page and they really work.

victoroj

There are a lot of ways to increase the number of likes of your photos. First, is to increase your following (in Facebook's case, increase your network or add new people), the more people you have, the more chances that you will get more likes. Second, post good quality photos. People will like photos if it's good quality. Third, write a better caption, something that will catch people's attention. Fourth, #likeforlike, if you like other people's photo, chances are they will return the favor. Fifth, make friends with them, you can have a chitchat or comment on their photos. Sixth, autolikers, but I dont really consider this because this is a desperate thing to do.

yajia92

If your main purpose in collecting likes is to promote something can have more likes if you ask your friends and group members to like and share your photos. Posting it in a group with many active members online everyday will have a higher chance of garnering more likes than just posting it on your wall. But if your purpose is just to make your like meter to be high on random pictures you post, joining groups/communities with the same interest you have will likely increase your notification activities. The more active you become in making friends means more possible liker. :)

TILfromRyan

I'm just baffled on how some people get a lot of likes the moment they upload a picture and after a week they can get up to almost 500 or even more. Is it really just popularity or are there certain techniques to get that?
They are probably using SEO Tools in the wild. I got a friend that used that in his personal facebook account to promote his posts. As far as I remember, the name of the site is LinkCollider. You may give time to check it in google. In the end, it's always up to you which one is convenient for you. Cheers man!

Nejii

I am also curious about this but aside from popularity, friends and followers, I also noticed that there are some people who like to let their photos stay in your news feed for such a long period of time by liking and reacting to the comments below their images. It's childish really, because they sometimes used the comment box as a chat box just to gain more likes.

kcboclot

Its actually a give and take process. For you to have tons of likes for your pictures or even your post, you must also first be active in giving likes to your friends' posts and pictures. In that way, the obligation of reciprocating that act shifts to them.

HazelDJ

In my own opinion, in order to increase the number of likes of the uploaded picture in Facebook, it should be something that tells a thousand of words to the people. It means, the picture should be meaningful. It speaks something to the one who sees it.

Danalana

I would assume that some people purchase likes, so some likes are from bots. There is power in purchasing likes, since if your post or photo pertains to something you are advertising, you would want more likes because likes means exposure.

CookieRunner

It just really depends on what type of picture it is like if it has an interesting caption or a one of a kind picture. It would definitely be or most likely if you are popular of course you will have more friends, more followers and it can increase your likers and popularity. Sometimes in rare cases someone would be viral because of a photo.

paulamichaela

There are applications can be downloaded using your smartphone and you can download it anytime. Some of them are paid applications and some are just free. You just need to set your specific photo in public so that it can be liked by people who have downloaded the same application. It exists and it can also help if you want to promote a photo to gain more likes and interest. :)

chikatilo

Of course there are techniques. It's call "payed likes". There are web sites which give you the opportunity to earn some cash by liking pictures of total strangers.

I have a friend who thrives on likes and he has done this trick. He's caucasian, lives in Europe and all of a sudden he gets 300 likes from people who he doesn't even know from Botswana, Tanzania and Uganda. How do you think this happens?

professorrosado

Create Targeted Content: That is content that will thrill, excite, or make the "target" demographic want to like and share. This will not be exactly what you are trying to sell, but it should be in some way related and always shared from your FAN PAGE. The FAN PAGE is where you will make more direct appeals to your brand / product.

The relationship with your product should not be "forced" but natural or else you are out of your target market.

There are two things that I do to get rapid likes and shares:
# 1 - search FB for posts directly related to my content and comment with it.
#2 - then hit the groups tab and join the highest membership groups (some niches have groups in the tens of thousands of members).
I join them and then casually post my content which should have NO PROBLEM being approved for posting and then liked and shared by others.

You should see a great upswing in your FAN PAGE shared posts / media.

Never go overboard as FB does track what you're doing - so limit the "same post & text" to just a handful every day LITERALLY!

But posting in relevant groups with tens of thousands of members should get you some nice likes, shares and followers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views