Has working online give you another perspective about the internet?

Gizamulake07

Surfing the net usually you just look up fun things or get updates on what are the current trending things. Now, a lot are able to capitalize in working online, has that aspect made you think differently about the internet compared to the past?

Website Design Ltd

You would think that working in marketing would make you more cynical, but I've actually experienced the opposite. If anything, I appreciate the effort that goes into Digital Marketing a lot more, so I find myself more likely to engage in a journey as a user than I would have done if I were ignorant to it all.

Nowadays, if I see a targeted ad that is relevant enough to me for me to appreciate the work that has gone into it for me to click and go through that journey to see what all the fuss is about, then I will.

trendjing

Before, I view internet as a means of reaching my childhood friends and doing research for my work. But then, I saw posts from different search engines that I can do have revenue on working online and tried it out. I discovered that there are so many options online on how to make a profit and being a housewife, myself, it develops my self-esteem and exercising my brain on different ideas in regards to working online.

ecole11j

I've been earning money online off and on for a couple of years now, so I'm not sure my perspective has really changed much. I mean, when my family first gained home Internet access as a child I definitely thought of it primarily as a tool for entertainment and research. I don't think I thought about really using it to make money at that time. It wasn't really until I was in college that I started experimenting with working online.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.