Is PAY MAYA an effective option for payment processing when receiving payments online?

jojo_1234

I get to hear this a lot of times and I have search PAY MAYA over and over again but heard a lot of negative comments and reactions to this. Can anyone help me decide if this is an effective option in receiving payments online?:dontknow:

Rob Whisonant

No.... It's used to make payments or send money to other Pay Maya users. If you try to make your customers join Pay Maya so you can receive payments you are going to go out of business really fast.

In all reality you have only two choices.

1. Except credit cars by getting a merchant account.
2. Except PayPal.

Any option besides PayPal that requires the person to create an account to make a payment will not work unless you like making very little money. That's the hard truth. The vast majority are not going to jump through hoops to pay you money...

juanmarcuz

The best way to receive payment is through PayPal. Paymaya is only effective in the Philippines where getting that said Digital Visa is easier. You can however use Paymaya to withdraw money from Paypal and vice versa. Paypal is your link to the world online currency while Paypaya si your link to Paypal here in the Philippines.

jojo_1234

Thanks for the advise I guess My PayPal account would be enough with my credit card linked to it. I often see a lot of ads and information regarding PayMaya that it interests me a lot. Besides paying additional charges for my credit card. I am looking for a much convenient and cheaper charges for my online transactions. I'll take note of that again thank you.

Dzannerz

Well yes definitely I already have a paymaya account and its great because it is convenient and you can also pay bills here.

Gen.fudd

I think you misunderstood in receiving and processing payments online I suggest you to use Paypal. In Paypal they will ask you to link a bank account or debit card wherein you can transfer the in to your personal account. An example of this is the Pay Maya, but if you are from the Philippines I suggest to use G-Cash, they don't have transfer fee at the same time the transaction is fast. I hope I was able to help.

christax

I get to hear this a lot of times and I have search PAY MAYA over and over again but heard a lot of negative comments and reactions to this. Can anyone help me decide if this is an effective option in receiving payments online?:dontknow:
I never heard of PAY MAYA before. It can be a new payment gateway?
Almost time I used Paypal and Credit card to pay money online, of course, credit care is only used in any cases.

CookieRunner

I have a PayMaya Card, and so far, I didn't have any problems using it. It offers us to pay our bills, buy a load, can be used as an alternative to credit cards if you have to shop online or just by using it online. Although, this can be just used locally. Unlike Paypal, its known internationally as the safest way to process payments. It has good reviews, many used it and can be used almost everywhere online.

RinziSevilla09

Hi there, I am a PayMaya Card user and that Virtual Card is alot use to me Paying In-App Purchases, Buying Mobile Load via PayMaya App, Subscribing on Sites Like NetFlix or Spotify, There's alot of uses. It's one of the safest way to Pay Online. Because the Company Handling Paymaya is "Bangko Central ng Pilipinas" so there's no need to doubt on it. If you are planning to receive payments just use Paypal for the Safe and Common Way. Also another thing on PayMaya you can buy your Real Card on the App so you can Withdraw the Money from your PayMaya Account in Real Time.

HazelDJ

If you have no other means of receiving payments online, just settle for Pay Maya. Yes, there are negative feedback but just bear with it. It is the kind of service that they offer. Maybe, in the near future, they will upgrade their services due to that bad comments. For the mean time, use Pay Maya unless you have other means.

Sha30

Its beter to use a paypal acount to recive money via online parttime because pay maya is used in buy somethin in online like ebay amazon e.t.c and you can link your pay pal acount to pay maya youcant conbined it together me and if you have a paymaya youneed to upgrade acount to use full access to pay maya master card or visa card .

Dictator20

No, It is only used to send money and pay bill online. As far as I know you cant withdraw cash in PayMaya you can only use it online like amazon and in any online store that accepts PayMaya. Better to you PayPal if you will receive money.

BelindaMT

PAYMAYA is a debit card here in the Philippines. It is not recognized in other country. Those Filipino who have paypal account but has no bank or credit card to link in their paypal account, they used paymaya as debit card so they can withdraw or transfer their money from paypal to paymaya.

kailey

For me its a yes... I'm a Pay Maya user and I can say that it's quite good.. You can shop using Pay Maya, it's like shopping using a debit card if you don't prefer to use cash for shopping... Its also quite convenient because you don't have to bring cash or if you don't have cash on hand at all and Pay Maya has figures, you're save.

kammy

Pay maya is great, but I think the best way to transfer and encash money from paypal without any deductions is through gcash.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads