What is hard about launching digital products in your opinion?

KamFatz

I have tried making money online in a lot of different ways. I have found the model that I have had the most success with is creating and launching digital products. That being said, there are several moving parts to the model and many people hesitate to get started with the launch model. I am curious. What is hard about launching digital products in your opinion?

StevenLucas

Probably the overwhelm that seems to hit when you know you have a good idea, but you consider how much time and effort it would take to get that idea to market. It's not just producing an ebook or a short video any more - the audience expects so much more - It has to be a collection of videos, an ebook, a cheatsheet, mindmap and a podcast, followed up by a FB group and a webinar. Then to make it pay, you need an upsell product or two, bonuses and a feed into a recurring income or high-ticket item.

Finally, you need to tie it all together with sales pages for each product, download pages and after-sales support. Then monitor and help affiliates as well as deal with the '29 day' idiots who think it's funny to buy your product and refund on the last possible day - even though they did nothing with it.

Judas2018

If your product is only for a small niche of people it will be very difficult without supplementary income. You must target a product that fits a wide variety or large audience of people, but at the same time is different and unique enough to coerce them into giving it a try.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views