How to sell SEO?

paulamichaela

I applied for this job and what they actually let us do is sell SEO websites. For someone like me that I'm new to this stuff, I have researched about it but just the basic definition of SEO. I watched YouTube and checked forums about it. I just don't know how to sell it and they didn't provide us any script for rebuttals. I just don't know how this works. Can someone please help me? Just maybe a detail of rebuttal? :wave:

ryanquin

Hi, for this concern that you have I think I could give you some help on this matter. I used to work as a B2B sales agent, wherein the account that I've handled is SEO. Alright, let me tell this to you first, SEO industry most especially in sales, is really tough. On my own experience, aggression is a very much factor that you must possess, why? The competition is really stiff. You cannot just say "Hey! Please buy my SEO". Ok, so to proceed on how you would actually have to do the selling is using the element of deception. Yes! you've read it right, because there are two types of clients in SEO, one who doesn't have any idea on what SEO is and of course, one who has an idea and is in doubt if you could really deliver the result you're promising most especially if that client has already been ripped off before. As I have said about deception, you must learn how to exaggerate things other explaining the benefits of SEO. And you also have to make it appear as if aside from you, the other ones who are going to call next if he's not going to accept you deal would all be some sort of fraud. The other strategy is to give the client a problem in his website even if he doesn't really have it. One good example for that is to pretend as if you're using a website scanning tool, and that he's website have some issues that needs to be addressed and that's the time that will you proceed on discussing your SEO offers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.