Changing email address on Facebook account?

argel241

Guys, I have a question regarding a facebook account.

Is there any way to change the email address on my facebook account that I used to register on Facebook?

Is it possible?If so, then can anyone tell me how to do it?

mildredtabitha

Guys, I have a question regarding a facebook account.

Is there any way to change the email address on my facebook account that I used to register on Facebook?

Is it possible?If so, then can anyone tell me how to do it?

Go to your Facebook, account settings and edit the email. You can choose to remove or put a different one. You can then log in your email and confirm the new Facebook email.

Pearl88

Good question. I have never figured out how to do that myself. I've always wanted to change my email on my Facebook page and never knew how to go about it. Instead, I would just create a whole new Facebook account with the email I wanted. That's a lot of work because I lose all my post and have to repost them and send all my friends from my old list friend request all over again. So if anyone has the answers about how to change a facebook email without creating a whole other account, that would be amazing to me as well. Honestly, I always thought I was the only one who wanted to do something like that. Hope it's possible and that someone out there has the answer.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies