CrowdFlower Task - Your experience?

argel241

Have you ever tried doing some task from CrowdFlower guys?How was your experience?My experience is horrible.I tried to do the simple task of recognizing products from one company and unfortunately the result was "Accuracy is too slow". :D

Is there another chance to do some task if I did not pass the first task?

mildredtabitha

Have you ever tried doing some task from CrowdFlower guys?How was your experience?My experience is horrible.I tried to do the simple task of recognizing products from one company and unfortunately the result was "Accuracy is too slow". :D

Crowdflower tasks are very repetitive but they are worth your time. I have ever been approved when I scored 80% in quiz mode.

I have also been expelled around 3 times and you can try again after some days and weeks. Try to avoid tasks you feel are complicated so that you don't score less and be expelled. It is also not compulsory to do the tasks everyday.

Just try again after some days or a week when there are many tasls. Choose the one which you feel is easy. If the steps are hard, quit and try another.

Gen.fudd

Yes I also experienced the same. I know for the fact that the task is easy and I know that I did the best. It is just a copy and paste task, and yet they gave me an ACCURACY LOW rating. I didn't try it again after that one task. :)

CookieRunner

You're not alone my dear, I too have the same horrible experience, I once started researching about online legitimate websites and there's where Crowdflower goes in. Of course, being a newbie and since I heard of scams, I always try to make it a point to research on them and when I hear and see good reviews, I will definitely give it a try. So I did signup for them looked for tasks available for me. At the onset, at their platform, i did not know where to start and was having trouble looking for tasks. To make this short, I saw the tasks for sometime and saw just 2 tasks available for 0 level users like me. It was complicated at first and was kinda hard to understand, but when I read the instructions, I immediately know what to do and it was not that hard for me. But at the end of the test, I did have the same feedback too. I did a lot of time thinking and answering the questions. But lo and behold, came the results -- same thing with you -- My accuracy is too low. I was frustrated and I know that there was a chance for me to pass the test. Oh well, I got tired and until now, I haven't visited the site yet. hehe

analogue

I had a very frustrating experience doing CrowdFlower tasks. First, it is repetitive and exhausting and I should say not really worth your time.

Second, the more tasks you finished, the more likely you'll get wrong answers. I don't know why but that's how that works. It will become more challenging as you do more tasks because there will be a lot of deliberate mistakes on their questions/tasks that would make it hard for you to decide the correct answer.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies