What topics are the best for making a living out of Youtube videos?

sunnerso

I started making youtube videos some years ago, I only made like four or five. One about mathematics, other about music, another about guitar songs, but I never got more than four subscribers. I did not research on how to optimize those videos. Then, I paid a few dollars for advertisement, which make one of the videos get 200 or more views.

Now, I would like to continue trying to place at least one video in a good ranking. How can I make one of my videos get traffic and subscribers?

behappie

The best topics depend sole on the preference of the writer. A writer who has carved a niche for himself who find it much convenient to get himself a topic that would get more income for himself. Online job involves uniqueness and creativity. The one who is creative would not find it hard to make an impact and rake in that amount of money he has so desired in no long time. Also, finding out about the people preferences and trending topics can also be of great help to the one who wants to make so money via YouTube.

sweetpot81

Depending to your passion and interest. The more knowledgable you are to certain topic the better. It could be your passion as well just like for instruments or type of music. Sometimes it may vary to the mood you have for the day.

eeecentric

Don't be afraid to ask subscribers. Why are they subscribed to your channel? What do they want to see? Often times, I see videos where there is a prompt near the end that says something like,"Comment below on what you would like to see me do next," or "Let me know in the comments below on what you want to see in the next video." You can narrow the options down by giving a multiple choice survey, such as, "Comment A down below if you want to see more videos about music and Comment B if you want to see more math," etc. This gives the audience a voice and ultimately you are creating videos for your audience. If you have a following on social media, such as Twitter, you could run a poll.

jaymish

My guess would be gaming. Many people like t game, if you make a video about the best games to play or how to play them this should get you many subscribers.

You should also try to google the most searched topics and see if you can make videos on that.

You can try different tactics to get people to subscribe. You can try SEO and you can try to buy your traffic.The problem may not be your topic. The problem may be your not advertising your channel.

Judas2018

Gaming videos are a big hit. Everyone seems to know this which is why so many new gaming channels are popping up on YouTube. The great thing about gaming videos are they're cheap to produce. You just need to enjoy gaming, bring that personality out into your video to make the viewing experience enjoyable, have a microphone so your viewers can hear you, and you're good to go. You can make an adsense killing on gaming videos for a low production cost. But remember, gaming videos are only as good as the gamer. If you're shy or don't like to talk or aren't a very excitable person.... then don't bother with this aspect of YouTube.

Darryl

Know your passion and do it in youtube. If you like to sing then do a musical video, if your a games, do live your game in youtube. If you want some fun and vines, do a funny video. Just do what you want and your passion. And also do some what is trending, like challenges. Ex. Spicy noodle challenge. Something like that. Have some time also in editing you video. You can also search in youtube. I saw there a tips on what to do to fit in youtube.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.