Is it possible to sell a website ending with (.blogspot.com) ?

mildredtabitha

I noticed that sites ending with. com are accepted on some sites market place. I also found appraisal sites don't accept links with (.blogspot.com) and they claim that the link contains bad words.

Is it possible to sell sites containing free domain names such as website ending with (.blogspot.com) . Where can such websites be sold?

mildredtabitha

Since you don't own the domain, you can't sell the domain. You can sell the "content" you put on the site but not the domain name.
So, does it mean that if I buy a domain now I can list my site on flippa? I want to sell the whole website. If that might be a long process, where and how can I sell the content of each post?

Thank you

Rob Whisonant

Since you don't own the domain, you can't sell the domain. You can sell the "content" you put on the site but not the domain name.

So, does it mean that if I buy a domain now I can list my site on flippa? I want to sell the whole website. If that might be a long process, where and how can I sell the content of each post?

Thank you
Your best bet is to buy a domain, get paid hosting and move the content to the domain you own. Then attempt to sell it.

Judas2018

You can't sell a free website period. You have to buy a domain for that site, and also the host that houses your site? You must be a paying customer there as well. Even after that is done and salted away, you still have to build the site into something valuable. It needs to accrue value through traffic and advertising revenue. That value then needs to be noted through google analytics or a similar program. That info then needs to be brought into any meeting you're going to have with a potential buyer.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.