Namecheap vs Godaddy vs Hostgator?

harrygreen90

I do a research and found that these providers are selling domain names and hosting packages. Are all of them good. I registered a few domains with Namecheap and Godaddy but never tried their hosting from these providers. I need your experience and give me some help. thanks

vishwa

Namecheap is good for both the domain name registrations and web hosting. I am using them from past 3 months and never had any issues with them. Support is also very good. Godaddy is good for domain names but their hosting sucks. So, according to me go with Namecheap.

mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha

This comment is helpful since I only want to buy a domain name. So I guess I can use go daddy.

I would have accepted hosting services too but I am not ready to lose my secured connection from my blog. But since you mentioned that namecheap is good, I will recommend it to my friends who want their website to be hosted and also get a new domain. :D

Judas2018

I think namecheap and godaddy are good for domain name purchases. I prefer Namecheap though as I am a current customer. I have never used Hostgator hosting as currently I am a Hostinger customer. But I've heard mostly good things about Hostgator.

vishwa

For best web hosting services I would recommend you to go with Hostgator, Siteground, Inmotionhosting. All of them are one of the best hosting provider with good up-time and great customer services. I highly recommend them to all.

ulterios

I do a research and found that these providers are selling domain names and hosting packages. Are all of them good.
That is a matter of opinion when it comes to Hostgator. They are an EIG owned company and you risk big issues if you decide to use them. I speak from experience (unfortunately) when it comes to EIG companies and the bad things that you may have to go through. Hostgator should be avoided for both domains and hosting. Avoid them at all costs unless you have a strong desire to gamble with your domains, hosting and sanity!

I registered a few domains with Namecheap and Godaddy but never tried their hosting from these providers.
Namecheap is great for both hosting and domains. GoDaddy is good for domains if you don't mind being always pushed to buy additional services/products all the time but I would avoid their hosting services.

DanielN

Godaddy is horribly overpriced and all of the extra features that are usually free everywhere else are paid on GoDaddy.
Hostgator is just terrible all around.
Namecheap is one of better ones in both pricing and quality. Their basic hosting plan is good and cheap, but I would avoid their reseller plans.

Nemanja

Premium Member
Nemanja
Yes you are right about Hostgator but for Godaddy, they are still be good for domain names and I also am having several domains there.

archetypechasingXX

Namecheap's plans are pretty good, cheap and reliable. I'd say to go for it, because they are also very beginner friendly. I've not had very good experiences with GoDaddy and HostGator, so I'd not recommend them to you.

baldwinjackson

baldwinjackson
Well mate I have use all the 3 none of them are now worth any more. Before traditional C panel is getting out of the market due to modern technology like Cloud which make every thing easy by automating every things on clicks. I wouldn't recommend any instead of spending your money on these provider you can buy a quality cloud hosting which fit in your business. Honestly I wouldn't risky my business by picking a cheap host. All the best.

SenseiSteve

I certainly would not recommend Hostgator for domains or for hosting. GoDaddy is fine for domains, but not for hosting. Namecheap is great for domains, but I've never used their hosting, so no comment there.

prolimehost

every company has its own expertise, hostgator is undisputed king of hosting whereas go daddy and namecheap is for domain mainly.

jaisnikhil

I do a research and found that these providers are selling domain names and hosting packages. Are all of them good. I registered a few domains with Namecheap and Godaddy but never tried their hosting from these providers. I need your experience and give me some help. thanks
I never used godaddy for personal use but many of my clients have hosting with the and my experience with them is not so good. I never get good support from them. Things are just complicated with them.

Same goes with hostgator. I faced support issue with them as well. When we are dealing with these popular providers, we expect good support but I faced issues with them all the times.

And for namechap, I do not have any experience with them for hosting.

seowork

My personal experience godaddy and ipage are good for both domain name registration and web hosting. I have been using them for the last 3 years.

Talaa

Namecheap is the most economical one for the domain registration. In my opinion, don't purchase your domain and web hosting service from the same company.

onliveserver

Hello Team,

No doubt Godaddy and Hostgator are best companies and they provide Domain name registration services. If you want web hosting from your nearest location or in multiple locations they I will suggest you https://onliveserver.com/ is the best hosting provider because hosting is depend on the technical support and multi type of Linux web hosting.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.