Hello community members!

digember

Hello friends, I am from India. It's my first day at Webmastersun Forum. I am a part-time blogger, actually started my blog two months ago. I am looking to learn SEO techniques and how to earn money online with blog, youtube, freelancing. Is there any advice for a newbie? What are the things I need to look to build a good community here? Thank you in advance for the replies.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hi Digember,

Nice to meet you on this great webmaster forum. I hope to read more your tips on blogging because I also like blogging and Youtube marketing and making money online.

Marc

ulterios

Hello and welcome to Webmaster Sun, we are happy to have you join the community and we look froward to seeing you around the forum.

The best advice I can give for a newbie is to read as much about anything that you are wanting to learn about and ask questions if you are not finding out what you want to know or need more information on something.

Asking questions and reading are going to be some of your best friends if you want to learn about SEO, making money online or pretty much anything else along those lines.

If you want to know something and can't find a thread here with the information you need then just post a question in the appropriate forum section and I am sure that some of our members will be able to give you the info that you need.

Welcome again! :welcome:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views