Reaching out to make money online!

melvster

I understand that a lot of you here are if not a newbie like me from freelancing, but already a major contributor already in using the internet as their bread and butter.
I found out a lot of things through research that the best way to earn using the internet is become a writer, produced a very stunning and great content. then there is the vloggers from YouTube, that are very good in speaking and great creative videos. those also who do slogans, designing, editing, and transcribing. Can anyone of you have additional insights and know how for somebody who are just starting up and be able to get on the trend of becoming or be able to get their own bread and butter.

CookieRunner

Hey there Melvster!

I am a newbie in the business as well. I am not that knowledgeable yet but will try to give some information that might be useful. When starting an online work, you have to know your skills first and what you're good at then showcase it to freelance websites like Upwork. There's a lot of competition but you can try and that's why I mentioned that you need to know your skills first. Now if you have a talent in acting, drawing or graphic design you can try Fiverr where you can showcase your talents.

fern2x2001

I am just a new content creator in youtube. And I am in a point where i can already monetize my videos. but since i am just starting out, i am not earning much yet. My videos are just getting noticed and slowly gaining views. So i believe there is still a long way for me if i want to make it big in youtube. But i also watched a video in youtube about tips on how to earn in youtube. The ownver of the video said that we should view youtube as a search engine like google. In fact, youtube is the second largest search engine next to google. So if you're a content creator with this in mind, this means that you should create videos that are what people are looking for and searching for. Another thing that he said is that, you could also earn more money at the back end of youtube. Meaning, you could still earn outside of youtube like selling stuff that you own or created that you showed in your channel, or do affiliate marketing using your videos and do brand deals etc. So there is a ton ways of earning money with the use of youtube.

Daniel Cortes

You can do Affiliate marketing.
As an affiliate, you promote other people's products and if they buy, you get a commission.

You can start a blog and write product reviews and articles and promote products in your content.
If you are a freelance writer you sell articles to others but if you start your own blog and write articles for your blog instead then you are building up a business that you own yourself.

The more articles and reviews you publish, the more visitors and sales :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views