Bitcoin: A sky rocketing cryptocurrency: How can we join the band wagon?

melvster

I posted before "How & where to earn real cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Etherium, etc."

The ones who are having a way to join the band wagon are those who have a lot of money for starting up a new business for it.

Is it not too late for us to get a glimpse of the future and join them in this endeavor of getting money or earning money from Bitcoin?
Can we the ones in the middle and int he bottom of the food chain create a group so we can join in and be able to do what they are able to do.
Since more heads are better than 1. Lets volt in and put our heads together.

Any suggestions or anyone who are willing to join in this project make some replies?

Rob Whisonant

1. Create a product.
2. Offer bitcoin as a payment option.
3. Repeat the above steps over and over.

Athena251

Here in my country, I just have to download the app coins.ph. After downloading the app, it requires you to submit some requirements such as valid ID and billing statement for them to verify that you are eligible to use that app. Using this app, you can pay bills such as electric bills, water bills and you can also use this to load your mobile phones. This app is used by a lot of Filipinos so that they can earn extra income. Thru this app, you can also buy and sell a bitcoin. As of this moment, a bitcon is worth almost 300,000 pesos which is way way higher than its value years before.

BelindaMT

Hi Melvster,
I heard about bitcoin so many times, but I don't have much idea how to earn money by buying or selling bitcoin. It sounds interesting to me. I am willing to join in this project but the question is how and how does it works?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views