Good Day Everyone!

GanduraChururut

Hi everyone! My name is Raymond and I'm still currently studying. However, I have a strong admiration to video editing and other forms of Graphic Design. In fact, I always volunteer to edit videos and posters needed in my school. I hope that I could somehow contribute to this site by any means and I definitely believe that this forum will help me in developing my passion for Graphic Design. Please bear with me if I'll be asking lots of questions and inquiries but I'll also make sure that I'll read first the previous forum sections before starting a new one. Thank you and have a nice day everyone! :)

ulterios

Hello Raymond and welcome to Webmaster Sun, We are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum.

If you can't find threads with the information then please feel free to ask all the questions that you may have and I am sure that some of our helpful members will be able to help.

:welcome:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views