Bitcoin Is it real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelindaMT

I have lots of friends who invited me to join in bitcoin. They said you will earn extra money by investing in bitcoin. Can anyone here explain what is bitcoin? and how does it really works?

Ctstrphy

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever created. Cryptocurrencies are so-called "digital currencies". I would explain it as a product of evolution in terms of currency. Like our ancestors used barter, then moved to coins and then paper money. It's a type of asset which could be changed into goods or traded into other types of cryptos(Like how ForEx works). So, it's pretty real. It works like how you spend your money actually, just in a digitalized way. If you have some more questions, I would love to explain it more. Have a great day!

nolimanalo20

Bitcoin is pretty much very real. I'm from the Philippines and I'm using coins.ph. I've tested almost every transaction possible. I've tried cash-in option through online bank transfer. I've also tried cash-in option at 7 eleven stores. It works well. I've also tried to cash out through Cebuana Lhullier. It works well. I've also tried online purchase and paying the bills. Almost like using real money. So for me, bitcoin is very real and very convenient to use.

CarmineCala

Bitcoin price is already at $6100 and only going up so it's a good idea to buy some. It is a decentralized currency that is not regulated and not produced by any government or central institution but instead millions of computers around the words produce it - the full explanation is much much more complex so I would recommend you to read also about blockchain.

OnanadIpo

"Nobody can stop bitcoin." -Bill Gates

You see, even the richest man in the world supported the bitcoin cryptocurrency, so technically it is indeed legit that bitcoin is a good way of investment online and because we are in the age of where technology is gradually improving there's a huge chance that if you'll invest bitcoin today you'll expect a huge amount in return.

arvinoids

YES, it is very real. It should be noted, though, that if you invest in Bitcoin today, your gains would be minimal, compared to if you started in 2016, or better yet, at launch. Bitcoin started with a value of around $150 each. Now it is valued at $7000! If you had like 10 Bitcoins at launch, you would be sitting on $70,000 today. But the growth of Bitcoin value started to skyrocket just a year ago. We may have missed the big wave, but only time will tell if it would continue trending up. It should also be pointed out that there are also crypto-currencies other than Bitcoin, so you might also want to take a look at them.

kcboclot

I have lots of friends who invited me to join in bitcoin. They said you will earn extra money by investing in bitcoin. Can anyone here explain what is bitcoin? and how does it really works?
Bitcoin is only one of the many cryptocurrencies that you will find online. Cryptocurrencies are basically digital money. Your friends probably recommended it because, as of now, it is valued at around. $7,000. Crazy right? I myself would like to invest in it but it is too expensive now. Lucky are those who have availed of it when Bitcoin was only starting. But if you have the money, I would highly recommend it. As for me, I will stick with online jobs.

ecole11j

As others have already said, it is real and it probably would be worth investing some money into it. The biggest difference between a cryptocurrency and other forms of currency like the USD, the Euro, the Yen, etc., is that it isn't subject to any kind of government regulation. As such, it's grown exponentially in popularity over the years and has been on a steady rise.

Sxyvamp26

I have seen bitcoin grow through the years. The equivalent of it in our real currency has really reached to mind-blowing levels. Bitcoin is real because I have earned a lot from it for the past 2 years. Before you invest on anything, try to test the waters first. You can start by looking for bitcoin faucets that will give you free bitcoins in various time intervals. It is not much but at least it will let you test the waters first before you let yourself get eaten by the sharks. What I mean by sharks are those scammers who grab the opportunity to take money from other people thru this bitcoin currency. Good luck! :rolleyes2:

iamreeence

Bitcoin is real

Bitcoin is like a currency in the internet, it is a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital form of money. Unlike the traditional currencies like dollars or peso, bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever: there is no government, company or bank in charge of Bitcoin. As such, it is more resistant to wild inflation and most especially, corrupt banks. With Bitcoin, you can be your own bank. There are also different ways to gain bitcoins; bitcoin mining, purchasing and more. If you want to learn more about bitcoins please search on the internet, I don't want to mislead you if in case I may have provide a wrong information.

BelindaMT

Bitcoin is pretty much very real. I'm from the Philippines and I'm using coins.ph. I've tested almost every transaction possible. I've tried cash-in option through online bank transfer. I've also tried cash-in option at 7 eleven stores. It works well. I've also tried to cash out through Cebuana Lhullier. It works well. I've also tried online purchase and paying the bills. Almost like using real money. So for me, bitcoin is very real and very convenient to use.
Hi Nolimanalo!
I am using coins.ph too and I used my php to exchange in btc. I don't have idea if you are also doing that or you are just using coins.ph as payment processor in bitcoin. I hope you don't mind if I ask when to exchange gron php to btc or from btc to php? Thank you in advance.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever created. Cryptocurrencies are so-called "digital currencies". I would explain it as a product of evolution in terms of currency. Like our ancestors used barter, then moved to coins and then paper money. It's a type of asset which could be changed into goods or traded into other types of cryptos(Like how ForEx works). So, it's pretty real. It works like how you spend your money actually, just in a digitalized way. If you have some more questions, I would love to explain it more. Have a great day!
Thank you very much for the explanation. Atleast it gives me idea to understand the marketig of bitcoin. I hope its ok if I'll ask what is the difference between bitcoin exchanger versus buying ang selling bitcoin? I hope you can give me idea on this. Thank you in advance.

genesis

It's the trend now for internet users and online investors. It's like a gamble actually, the price of bitcoin can sometimes go down or high depending on the number of people buying and selling cryptocurrencies. But what makes bitcoin an online trend now is when you but bitcoin, it'll never move or change unless you add more bitcoin or withdraw your bitcoin, what gives the sense of thrill is that the price in online market of each bitcoin can change. Like you've bought 5$ worth of bitcoin, tomorrow it can be 6 or higher. Your money just moved without even breaking a sweat.

szerjhex18

Yes because i heard and watch their documentary like "The Rise and rise of Bitcoin" and Banking on Bitcoin" so it's true. And now I'm trying to earn some bitcoins online . Because i really wanna prove it my self. I'm joining the site like Bitclicks and btcheat and i don't know if im really gonna earn the bitcoins from them because i'm just starting. But if anyone can tell me about those site I would gladly appreciate it. I know Bitcoin is true the thing i don't know is about those site if they are legit or not. Because some people say it is legit and some says it is not. so it's so confusing.

Sha30

Yes bitcoin is 100% legit this is a first in cryptocurency we have toomuch site to earn a bit coin but yo need to learn first before start in bitcoin you need to search in forum or watch a videos you can earn a bitcoin in rushbitcoin.com or try other site but you need only to do is be wise because many site is scam you need to study the site first before you start bit coin is great.

HazelDJ

I am sorry. We are on the same shoes. I also want to know if bitcoin is real to make money. I have heard that some sites are scam while others also said that some are legitimate. I think, before joining bitcoin, we should ask somebody whom we personally know who is really earning in bitcoin. We will request them to personally show the proof of payment.

fern2x2001

I just watched 2 videos about bitcoin. And from what i understood, bitcoin is like "online money" that i decentralized, meaning, there is no bank nor government that controls this. This means that the "value" of bitcoins is not dependent on the economy in the real world where the value of a certain currency could go up or down depending on the economy and other factors. The value of bitcoin is mostly dependent on whether a lot of people are buying or selling it. The appeal of using bitcoin is really about avoiding double spending and fast transactions between two bitcoin owners. Payment and transactions are as fast as just sending a text message from person to person. But it's sudden rise in popularity made it like a gold in value. That's why a lot of people are researching and investing about Bitcoin.

napukun

yes bitcoin is real ! and im using it right now , bitcoin is not easy if you don't have money to invest but there is a way to earn more bitcoin, the 1 bitcoin is now big so for you to earn 1 bitcoin you must have a 100 million satoshi or cents that's how i understand it.

more ways to earn but there's also scam who will trick you so be careful.

jaymish

Bitcoin is real.All you need to do to prove this is to watch, financial channels. Watch CNN?Blomberg? Bussiness Insider?Their analysts are always talking about Bitcoin as the next big thing. I know it's confusing and a bit hard to understand, but just go with it. Apparently, Bitcoin is a social currency. Its value is based on the crowd. The more people that buy into it, the higher it's value. From what I have seen more and more people are investing in it. So I would say it is growing in value.

Earl Julius

Bitcoin is pretty much real, but for something that isn't regulated by any form of government it may be gone and pop like a bubble as bitcoin is only a representation of a value through supply and demand and thus it has no real value. I would still invest on real money though since no one can predict how much bitcoin will be worth a few years from now.

edenmae29

Yes Bitcoin is real and legit. In fact I highly recommend it. If you are from the Philippines you can use Coins.ph. I tried converting my cash into bitcoins using the app and then convert it back to cash once bitcoin price increases. If you want to earn bigger you can try mining bitcoins, there are a lot websites, apps and softwares that you can use but make a research first to get some tips about do's and don'ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.