Maxbounty payment proof?

Dopani

I have seen more people are saying that they earned more money with Maxbounty but I am doubting about that. Is anyone earning with Maxbounty and can share any Maxbounty payment proof?

Rob Whisonant

That's like asking show me your bank account statement. Show me your wallet. If they do, what are you going to give them in return? Why should someone prove what they make to you?

I hope you see where I am going with this. Nobody is going to show you proof. And the ones that do, you really don't know if what they show you is real or fake.

Hire a mentor and sit down with him face to face. I'm sure during the motivational portion of your training they will offer some type of proof to help motivate you.

vishwa

Maxbounty is a leading and most reliable CPA network. It has been in the business for many years and yes publishers are making thousands of dollar from it. I think that nobody can quickly share their payment proofs. However you can check some reviews about them in Google. Maybe you found some payment proof as well.

Dopani

Great info and your proof is what I am needing to know.
I'd like to know if you can share how much could you earn from the image above and how long have you been archived that amount? Can you share your story with Maxbounty?

Thanks

DanielBlue

DanielBlue
Dopani!

I could tell you but it will not help you at all…. With maxbounty you can earn any number of income per day. With other networks as well. The point is knowing the converting offers, the traffic sources, landing pages, tracking, etc. If you get all of this right you make money, if not then you dont. This is how it is…

Dopani

Dopani
That's a great info! Can you share more details how much can we earn from Maxbounty?
Also, I saw that more people are complaining about how to register and get approved by Maxbounty. Not sure that is true or not.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies