Java Programming, how to master this?

Jud

Hello programming masters, I'm studying java language by myself for a month I would like to ask how to master the java programming language. Is there any techniques or a procedural way on how to master it, I think studying by myself is lacking I need someone can teach me or give an instruction about it. Thank you so much for your time on this topic.

vishaljamdagni

Hello there Jud,
Everyone has a different approach to learning things so, I don't think there is one specified approach. Learning a programming language without any external help is a difficult task in itself but it can be done. In my opinion if you have a slight background of the language then, you could start by picking up Kathy Sierra's Programmer's guide for whichever version you feel like studying. I personally started with Java SE 6 and the book by Kathy Sierra helped me a lot, but the theoretical aspects aren't enough you'll have to code as well and Stack overflow, code ranch and other such sites can help you with that. Hope this helps.

Rob Whisonant

The best way to learn is to jump in feet first. Start experimenting and writing small programs. They can be programs that really don't do much. Pick a function and write a small program that uses it. Then pick another and do the same thing.

The more you actually write, the better you will get. You can read all the books in the world and take every course. But, if you don't write programs, you will never master it.

So study a function, write a simple program using it. Select the next function and repeat, repeat, repeat. Then combine several functions and write a program using them. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Joctopus

To learn basics about java you can learn with the help of YouTube, books, etc. But to need to have a mentor to teach you. Learn from any good Java training institute so that you can master in Java.

LearnTheNew

Hi, if you really want to master in Java, while learning parallel you have to do practical work like develop some applications based some issues. Then you will get the coding grip and you will increase your problem solving skills. Learn Java with practical way with Edx, Udacity and coursera these website providing free courses with practical experience at end of the courses you can develop your own application. which will usefull for JOb career. @LearnTheNew

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.