Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

what are your reasons in working online?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • WHAT'S NEW
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    It's really hard to find a job nowadays. You work long hours but only getting paid so little. That's why I've decided to try to work online. No waking up too early, no traffic, no boss to deal with, and irritating workmates. It's hard to find legit paying sites though. But aside from that, I'm starting to enjoy this kind of job. Especially now that I've discovered that I can actually earn a decent amount of money here and for being a digital affiliate. I can freely do whatever I want with my time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Extra income for a full-time Mom Also, to discover more things to help me grow as a content writer and other skills.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    How are you Norman? I bet you also find working online really fascinating. It's been a trend especially millenials are into staying home because of traffic getting worse. I do get their position and to be honest I also want to earn online.
    First, because as what the other members say, you can have time for your family and your hobbies. When you go to the office the travel time makes it less for you. All you want to do when you get home is sleep.
    Second, online jobs pay really well. You get what you work for. And whatever problem arises, you have set an expectation because hey, this is just an online job, I don't meet people to have formal arrangements with.
    And last, you get better in you intrapersonal skills. You get to know yourself better.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Simple, its practical. All jobs are hard but most of the typical jobs are costly and have a lot of maintenance. In online jobs, all you need is a reliable internet and internet device (which mostly have nowadays) and you can start working. In online jobs, no traffic, no everyday transportation, no need to buy good clothes or uniforms, food is not a problem, you are the boss, you control your time, no worries about bad colleagues, can spend a lot of time with your family, in short, PRACTICAL, but lesser social activities than working in a typical job since you work alone. But if you have a lot of friends, then you can have more time spending with them since you can control your time in online jobs.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    My first reason is because I need to earn extra to support the needs of my child and second, as a mother, time is really important for me, I want to spend most of my time to my son, when I working online I stay in the house only and that's the reason why I must prefer to work online.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    hello im josephine ,my main reason of working online is to now i know how the importance of internet. At first i thought internet is just for gaming, socializing, making new friend online, i didn't know that internet can help you also to earn some money, even if its part time or full-time. It's amaze me and now im paying my internet bill for a good reason. it's worth to pay now and it became more important for me having an internet at home because im teaching online making money and staying at home i dont need to leave my house just to go to work, no traffic, no polution, no stress, everything i need is in my hands now because im on my house.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hi Norman. I wanna share with you my reason of why I took online job. My main reason is to earn sideline since I am working full-time in a government sector office and as of now my salary isn't that big to sustain my wants and needs. I also feel the need to give back to my parents who in the first place brought me to where I am today. I find working online as a happy and comforting station for me. Why? Because I can do it anywhere I am and anytime I want as long as I am free and internet connected especially doing surveys and working on affiliate companies. I am still looking forward to doing more online jobs in the coming days since I have ample time to do it overnight because office work is only from 8am to 5pm..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I'm the breadwinner of my family and I know that my salary is not enough for all the expenses at home. I decided to work online as my part time before but I enjoyed it and so I am now working full time working online jobs and I'm so happy so far with my salary.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    My reason is, I recently moved to a new country and my budget got a lot tigther, and I have a bit of time everyday that I am not doing anything and I could use it better. Sadly I am kind of struggling to find good gigs that are worth the time investment, and most of the time it's location based which doesn't help or more likely doesn't work in my current location. But regardless having the freedom of working from your home as well as your own time is actually great. I am just hoping as I grow in experience I will find more work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    i'm working online because I want to earn money. I have a full time work but my salary is not enough for my daily expenses.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Technically we all have the same reason for doing online jobs which is to gain some side income. But on my end probably the most important reason I'm working online is due to my health. Because of that I just make my time more useful by doing paid online jobs to earn some extra cash to help my mom with our daily expenses.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I enjoy working online because of the freedoms it allows me. While my earnings are determined by the efforts I put in each day in my online work, I can work almost any hour of the day for however long I see fit and from almost any place I please.

Working online also allows me to think creatively as it pertains to my writing. I've always wanted to be a writer and the internet has given me several avenues to earn from my writing. From blogs to articles to poetry, I've been able to make a living from not only in depth research, but also my carefree ramblings with pen and pad.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    First is the flexibility in time rendered. I don't have to comply with an 8-5 job routine. I can work whenever I want. Also now a days there are a lot of opportunities online. One doesn't have to be really skilled to have an online job. Entry levels are always welcome. Plus some jobs pay really well with just a simple task.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I can work at home with less stress, all i need is PC/Laptop and Internet connection. At the same time I can manage my work schedule and working hours.
    I can still do some part time job. I can work for a limited time(2-3hours) a day depends on my client needs. Hassle free! no need for me to go in the office and commute everyday and because of that I can earned more and saved for my future.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I used to be working as a full time employee in a well known company for the past seven years however things has changed. I'm a family oriented person and few months ago I decided to quit my job and start working online. Though I'm used to the life in the city, I sacrificed everything for my family. It's never easy because this is a life changing event and I'm not quite familiar to it. Since I'm a newbie to this industry I find it hard at first and even up until now I'm still on adjustment period. The salary is not as high as the one I'm getting from my previous job and even the benefits. Health card is not available too. Yes, it is very convenient because I don't need to worry about traffic, my ootd and the time is flexible. Another thing I like about working online is I can always look after my family.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    The main reason is my family. I need the extra income to support my daughter and our daily expenses. Although I have a steady job. Its not enough, specially here in our country where the cost of living is high but the minimum wage is low.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I have a lot of reasons in working online. One of those is that first of all, it allows me to choose the best task which I prefer based on my own skill. It is more convenient and more comfortable working at home. I'm very much challenged to work independently, unlike at the office setting wherein, there's an actual training at the first place and orientation. Also, gives more time with the family. Of course less pressure and stress.I worked at a company for a year though I enjoyed sometimes but it always makes me feel so tired and feeling burned out after the shift. Good thing I have a friend of mine introduced me to a home base job and somehow I feel relaxed while working at most of the time and it makes me feel better this way.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I work online because I honestly have to make money. I am a student as of the moment and my educational expenses are gradually increasing. That is why I have thought that I should really think of a way on how to make an extra income to get me through my years of studying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    My reason why I work online is that I want to help my partner to all of our expenses. Sometimes his salary is not just good enough to our family expenses.Also I want to have time on my family while I am working. This is the best work that I found because when I was a employee I go to work everyday and make more overtime so that I always go home late. The good in the online jobs is that it is so convenient in time you can do household even you are working and have more time to your family. Also you have no boss who shout and treat you like a robot.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blue358 View Post
    Hi, I'm Norman and I'm new in this kind of work. I just want to know your opinion in doing online jobs.Nowadays I find many benefits in working online and it really amazes me.I find it also interesting to do. I just what to know others opinion if you do it in a long-term as a job? For now, I really enjoy doing this kind of job rather than opening other websites which I do not earn. I do enjoy this because it is really convenient working at home, sitting at a desk, earning money and also do your job at home, playing and having quality time with your family, you own your own time and you have no bosses that will scold you. However, I'm just wondering if it will last for a long time.Well, I do hope it improves and stays for a long time because it really benefits many people and gave an option to those who really can't find a real job and earn in simple ways. I can also do this job as part-time or just for fun.Now I like to know others opinion on this kind of job because I want to do this as a full-time job.Do you have any suggestions or opinions how to improve and make me profit well in this work? I'm happy to hear it.God bless.
    Hello Norman! Welcome to the club!

Just like you, I am new in online job industry and have a lot of questions. Until now, I am continuously studying on all possible important points on how to earn money online. Now, I am trying to collect helpful tips and various techniques from numerous experts available online. Being here in Webmaster Sun is a good stepping stone. You can obtain useful information from several forums available here. At the same time, you can share your own knowledge that might be helpful to others.

Actually, my main reason for working online is quite funny. I am planning to purchase a gaming laptop that costs considerable amount of money. I can afford to buy it using my monthly salary but I realized that it is not a good investment. Since then, I try to find another source of extra income and this searching leads me to work online.

I realized a lot of things while working online. Working online is no difference in working offline. In order to earn money , you have to work harder. You have to dedicate your time and you have to use all your knowledge and skills.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Internet is already a part of our daily lives. Aside from scanning the social media, why not do something that will help you in the long run.
    I do extra income online to add to what I am earning from my current job. My current salary is not enough to support my family and at the same time increase my savings. I try my best to look for passive income online to be able to earn extra without spending a lot of hours in front of my phone or the computer. There are a lot of ways to earn online you just have to choose wisely.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hello there! I am full time worker , but I still have my part time on online jobs. Online jobs gives me the comfort of working home while looking after my kids. Before , I don't even take a a glance looking for online job opportunities . Then I tried one last month and enjoying working on it now. I am earning extra money that I can use to sustain my daily living . Some earnings are not that high but , considering you don't need to commute , and deal with the hassle and bustle of the road it is a good choice. You just need to have a stable internet connection and smart enough to provide the information the company is asking you .

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hi There,

There were may reasons why I work Online.

The Money Making Attitude and Consistency, Of course the main reason why I Work online is because I Earn More Money Online than Getting Hired for a Real Time Job. Also Having your own Time-Management is the real thing here and also Multi-Tasking works. It really depends on you how you work and on What part you are comfortable and for me Working Online is Comfortable for me Specially I'm At Home.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    I recently quit my full time job of several years after my SO got a job offer cross country. I had at one point worked in SEO marketing shortly after college, so I decided to try and make money online while looking for a new job. This isn't a replacement for full time work for me so much as a temporary way to supplement our income while looking for work. I do want to get back to a more traditional job in my field at some point.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Working online is so much fun for me. Im a mother so i stay at home all the time.After my responsibility at home i doing work online. Even its only a short time to be here, im so happy because working online give me some extra income and i learned a lot about anything can we discuss.

Newer Threads

1. Dylan0120
    ulterios
    Replies: 2 | Views: 455
    Last post by ulterios, 10-23-2017, 09:26 PM
  2. yanlang
    Hello
    By yanlang in forum New Member Introductions
    Hugo E.
    Replies: 3 | Views: 1539
    Last post by Hugo E., 10-23-2017, 11:21 PM
  3. Eugeneus