Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

what are your reasons in working online?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • WHAT'S NEW
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    I've worked in the customer service industry before and, trust me, it's a nightmare having to deal with people, their complaints, changing moods, etc.. all day long. For me at least it was overwhelming, exhausting and stressful.

That's why I decided to start earning some money online. I'm still a newbie in Internet money-making, I'm earning small amounts, but I find it very convenient working from your own home. You don't have to commute and wait long hours in traffic to get to your work place, you don't have deadlines and you don't have grumpy bosses who make you shiver when they give you a bad look.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    As a student, it is very hard to earn money in putting all your effort. Besides of that, the time available to spend for working is not enough.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 6/0
    Thanks

Benefits to me being able to work online

I agree with you both for the most part, although so far I have not found an online company where you earn a worth amount. (I have not found any) I am doing this to improve my writing and communication skills so that I may grow in that creative area. The more I pursue the better chance I have in meeting my goals in life. I think I have known for the longest time that I have a book to write. I begin before, gave up, and have thought about being a successful writer since. I would love to find a company to work for or with online who I feel I am able to pay bills or save, but not been something I have located. It would be a major benefit if I can bring in good money, learn, and grow working online I would be so pleased. Sometimes it is not so easy for both adults in the family working outside the home. I will continue to take the chance to learn and grow in my writing I am pleased with that.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    To be more way honest with you, I live in a very poor country it's called Sudan. And due to the American sanctions on Sudan ,there is a very big inflation on economy and one dollar equals now 30 Sudanese pounds. So I want to benefit from that and I searched a lot of online jobs websites. But most of them is only exclusive for US civilians. So this is the very reason behind my seeking to work on on-line job. Another reason is that you can choose the hours you want to work on which is comfortable. Now I'm searching on websites that accepts people from all over the world. I just found one called transcribe me. I am starting to take the test of the website so I get accepted to work on this cool platform.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I do online jobs because I have to. I’m a student and I find it very helpful because it can really help me not only my parents but also my self. I don’t really earn that much but it can help me to buy school stuffs and for allowance.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I have few reasons why i'm working online. The main reason why i'm working online is, I wanted to support my financial needs in school not just depending on my parents, earning my own money even if it's just a little amount brings joy for me because I know in myself that i'm growing. Working online is really convenient for us students, we can do a little freelancing when we have spare time. We can work without dropping out of school. I can work at home, school, or anywhere else that has internet access. Online world is really a big help for some people

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    My reason why I take online job because I want to save money for my tuition fees and to buy the things that I need in school. I don't want to waste my time, so if I have a free time I spend it on working online. As a student online job is a big advantage for those who doesn't have a decent job. It's a big opportunity to have money by working at home.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I work as a freelancer (content manager) for 1 year. Such work has its own advantages and disadvantages. The biggest advantage is that you can work from any part of the world. But you must be well organized and responsible. There are many sites where you can find online job, Upwork for example.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Working online has become quite the thing for many people. They consider this as their full-time or part-time income. I love to work online mainly because of the flexibility that it offers. You can work from anywhere around the world, and all you need is a laptop/computer, and you're good to go. There is no fixed time or day that you need to work. You can work whenever you want and earn as much as you want. I use the money that I earn to buy gifts or to buy my favourite foods.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hello,

I find working online provides me assistance to earn extra and use my spare time to be more productive. It also allows me to work at my own space and in the flexibility of my own time which is great

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    I am the breadwinner of the family and I need to support and sustain our needs. I just started working in a construction company and my salary is not enough. I decided to earn extra income online for at least commuting expenses.
    I am thankful that there are several ways to earn online. At least, during my free time I can still be productive and at the same time enjoy in what I am doing online.
    It is a must nowadays to be practical. We should not just depend on our main job but also look for other ways for you to save money and succeed financially.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I've been working for more than 6 years in an office-based BPO industry. I've been through a lot of unpredictable traffic and plus I don't have a car. Transportation fares are getting higher and my office is 1-2 hours away from where I live and I need to take 3 bus stops just to get to work. One day I just realized that I'm so done working outside my comfort zone. I applied for several jobs online and luckily I got accepted. I am now enjoying my practical life and the feeling that I have a social life. I can talk to my friends on Facebook and hang out with them during the weekends. The salary is also a plus and my schedule is flexible. I have finally found my dream job! Also there are lots of opportunities online and happy that this community has influenced me a lot.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Online work is less pressure than regular work, it's less time spent commuting to and from work which is about 4 hours more free time for me. Also it's more economical since I won't be eating out daily, the money I'm saving is converted to good home cook meals. Also no bosses and I decide when and how long I want to work. I also get more quality time with my family.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    The flexibility is just becoming more and more necessary and appropriate for me. I am not sure if it is the changing job landscape or what but it just seems different now and my focus has shifted a little bit. It is not replacing anything yet but it is moving more and more towards that.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    Freedom, I'm a manager of several software and I can work on holiday too and anywhere Im

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I work online for a simple reason. I'm already exhausted from the everyday stress of commuting. The life of a commuter in our country is really horrible. Being online eliminates that and I can enjoy working at the comfort of my own home and being with my family always.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Choosing to work online is one of the best decision I've made so far. Yes, it took me more than three months to decide if I'm going to pursue this career because I really don't have any idea how to start. I did a lot of research, read blogs, watched videos and feed my mind with so many information that I thought will never work before. Surprisingly, I've been in the business for a year now and so far I'm earning a good amount of money to support my family as well as my education since I decided to go back to school. Nothing is easy, so you really have to put a lot of effort to achieve something. I don't have any regrets of making this as a full time job because it saves me time and energy. I can also spend more time with my family.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    I like to work online because of extra money. Doing online work saves time efforts and the best thing is you can do your work in the home, office, car and at any place.

Newer Threads

1. Dylan0120
    ulterios
    Replies: 2 | Views: 511
    Last post by ulterios, 10-23-2017, 09:26 PM
  2. yanlang
    Hello
    By yanlang in forum New Member Introductions
    Hugo E.
    Replies: 3 | Views: 1594
    Last post by Hugo E., 10-23-2017, 11:21 PM
  3. Eugeneus