what are your reasons in working online?

blue358

Hi, I'm Norman and I'm new in this kind of work. I just want to know your opinion in doing online jobs.Nowadays I find many benefits in working online and it really amazes me.I find it also interesting to do. I just what to know others opinion if you do it in a long-term as a job? For now, I really enjoy doing this kind of job rather than opening other websites which I do not earn. I do enjoy this because it is really convenient working at home, sitting at a desk, earning money and also do your job at home, playing and having quality time with your family, you own your own time and you have no bosses that will scold you. However, I'm just wondering if it will last for a long time.Well, I do hope it improves and stays for a long time because it really benefits many people and gave an option to those who really can't find a real job and earn in simple ways. I can also do this job as part-time or just for fun.Now I like to know others opinion on this kind of job because I want to do this as a full-time job.Do you have any suggestions or opinions how to improve and make me profit well in this work? I'm happy to hear it.God bless.

mildredtabitha

My first reason for working online is to get extra money for upkeep in school and I have already achieved that.

I also want to polish my writing skills and be confident enough when joining sites that are strict and have high competition. It will be good if I can reach a point where I also hire writers and provide employment especially in my country where many people do not have real life jobs.

Also, working online will help in my savings so I can have enough capital to start my own business. I wouldn't want to borrow a loan.

My last reason for working online is because I have found something useful to do instead of being idle.

mirabella

My reason is I want to help my family and my husband to have an earning. Before I do have Regular Job but I have to stop because I'm pregnant. My doctor suggested me to stop working and stay home for my baby's sake. This is my only way in earning money to help them for the income that we will need for delivering the baby. And I also want to have suggestions and to help others by sharing my thoughts, experience etc. I earn and also I can help with all of the other member of this forum.

chivianhvip1

I want to have a stable source of income from this work and explore the world of networking

CookieRunner

Hi Norman! I am Pam and we are both the same, I am just starting out as an online worker and I am still in the process of looking for stable jobs. For the reasons why I chose to work from home rather than a normal job is mainly because of the hard and stressful commute here in my country which is the Philippines. Plus, the locations of the work that I can apply to is really far from me, so aside from that, of course we have to budget our money with our daily expenses-- from the food and the fares for transportation not to add the stress I get when I work far. Its really a waste of time and energy. I wanted to stay close to my Mom since she is not getting any younger so I need to assist her as well from time to time. So given these situations, I opted to stay at home and learn to apply for jobs online instead.

yahm2001

I have valid reasons why I chose to work in online. First, I have to stay home to take care of my kids and guide them with their study because no one can do that except me. They are my priorities, so that I chose to find word online to earn extra income. Second, I want to look for permanent online job so I can do stable job for my family. Third, I have been finished a two year couse related with online job and wanted to apply what I've learned . Last, I want to earn extra income and fullfill my passion in blogging.

romadelgado

My kids are three and I'm a single mother. I'm working full time in a school but I'm still struggling to earn more because our needs are getting huge. My salary is not enough because I still have existing loans in the bank. Our bill is getting higher than before. So many expenses to pay. So I find the online job as a good venue to earn extra income while staying at home. I'm not stress here because I'm free to choose what time I want to work, and no one forces me to do what I want to do.So I'm happy working online.Glad to be here.

yanlang

My reasons in working online is partly a for entertainment and of course for exploring things. Though, it could give some hope about an extra earning but I am not into that part yet. Honestly, a special someone introduce this kind of site to me. I find it nice and I want to experience expressing more through writing in here. I can say that working online really is risky. Why? It's because you are into a Win-Win situations. I don't even know if it is working the way I want it to be but all I am hoping is that my effort will be equally paid. It is not easy to work online but I admit that it's convenient and fun to do so. I really think that if I didn't hear it from someone special probably I'll be on midst of sleeping right now and doing nothing.

Nancy G

My main reason for preferring to "work at home" is flexibility which means having more time for myself and family. A regular job takes you away from home much longer than the actual 8hours since you have to commute and brave the traffic. You ended up being away for about ten hours for a short distance route and come back home fully exhausted to do anything else.

Finding a steady source of income will be struggle for most newbies. Opportunities are everywhere. You go through the registration or application process and normally work on a per project thing. Income derived may not be enough unless you rely on multiple sources. This process may be quite a struggle but eventually you gain more experience and build your reputation. What is important here is that you set your mind and commit yourself in making a success in working online. I believe you will soon find the right combination for you and reap the fruits of your hard work. Good luck!

Sheilaemma

My only reason working online is to earn money even I'm at home taking care of my son. Internet is very important for us. We use it for leisure, homeworks and etc but it is a bit expensive so it's a huge help to have work online.

sweetpot81

As a mother of 10 years old, away from home for 6 years working abroad, I think this is the best time for me to work at home to be able to look after my daughter and guide her studies. Instead of paying tutors, I better go home and do all tutorials that requires payment. I want to play my role as mother, teacher, bestfriend to her life. Fee things need to sacrifice but for her benefit everything is worthy to do it. I still have 4 months to look for stable job online so I'm getting used to the future working environment. Individual growth for myself as well is considered one reason too why I'm so eager to work at home as freelancer.

ColdFlameChris

The reasons I chose to work online now is because it's more convenient, doesn't need to experience traffic, lifestyle is much cheaper and you have flexible hours to work. I wish that every job can be do online so it can lessen the traffic. It might be possible if the internet got faster and stable and I'm sure that companies will see the potential of online job.

Ayie

My reason for working online is to earn extra money. Aside from my online business in which I sell cosmetics, shoes, bags and apparel, I also want additional income. I want to save my earning from this kind of sites for my brother. He's still studying now. I want to give him what he needs and help him.

Kamley

I think it is more convinient in working online than working on an actual job especially for people that are stay at home and for people who are just looking for extra money. My main reason is that I'm just trying to save up enough money to buy things that I want.
You can choose a lot of different jobs without going out of your home and complete multiple tasks each day in just one sitting. Some people say that some online jobs pays well that they quit their actual full time job and they just focus on the online job that they are applied to. Just a tip, choose wisely on what website that you are joining and research on top sites that are legit.

vasmichal

Main reason would be polishing my english skills. To generate good profit, one must fluently speak and type in english language. Secondary reasons such as no hateful boss to listen to, flexible working hours (well, usually on the higher end) are good bonus too.

revjna12

I do have a lot of reason why I chose working online. Let me provide some of those reasons.
First, because of my child. I believe there's a lot of parents here who has the same reason I provided. I need to take care of my son and of course, I really want to have a solid bonding with him. I want to see him growing. I want to be the one who's changing his pampers, feeding him, put him to sleep/bed and many more.

Second, you will save the transportation fee. We can't deny the fact the transportation fee is getting really high. And speaking of transportation, third you'll save time. Because when you work online, you are the boss in a way that you are not following anytime to work for a certain task (not unless it's a fixed schedule )

And of course, you can work on your comfort zone. If your on a offline job you can just wear any clothes right? You are saving your laundry :)

jaymish

I work online because I believe time is money. Not using your time well is like throwing money. I have just started out and hope in the near future to make a full-time income and more online.My goal is to be an entrepreneur, make my own money and control and create my destiny.

I have learned the hard way that employment is not for me and I want to be a job creator. If you have read Robert Kiyosaki's Richard Dad, Poor Dad you know that one of the ways of being financially independent is creating multiple streams of income.

I intend to upgrade my skills and make online earning one of my streams of income.

fern2x2001

I have an offline business. And that business is earning a passive income simply because my business doesn't really require much attention from me. It runs even if I'm not around. That is why i have a lot of time to spare and most of my time is spent in front of my laptop just surfing my time away. Then i came across this video on the internet saying that you could earn money online just by doing this and by doing that. And i said to myself, since I'm using internet on a daily basis, why not use it as well to earn money?! And i could do it alongside my offline regular business so i decided to try and venture out on this money making online thing and i could say that there are really legit ways to earn online. You just have to research carefully.

xiana

I choose to work online because I have a freedom. Freedom to work with peace of mind. No boses who always shouted me, and co-worker who always discriminating me. If you work online you can do anything you want. You can manage your time to work, time to your family and friends. The most important thing is when there was an emergency in your family, You can take action as soon as possible unlike if you work a regular job, you need to ask permission to your boses if you can go home early.If they said NO, there's nothing you can do. I'm happy with my online job because i can manage my own business at the same time i have jobs online so i can earn higher than my regular job. I can support my family need without stress. I can save my money for my future. And most of all, im happy with my job.

Judas2018

A source of extra income with the potential to be so much more. I also like testing my hand at offering quality services to help people promote their projects and overall delivering quality productions to individuals who need them.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.