How did you get a PayPal credit card and does it expire?

mildredtabitha

I have seen people mentioning PayPal card in discussions. I never knew it existed and I also do not know the use of it. I have an individual PayPal account and I never saw anywhere about getting a PayPal card. Is it a PayPal MasterCard and is it compulsory to have it?

I will also appreciate if you mention the benefits and if it is worldwide used. Thank you. :D

Nancy G

Paypal offers Business Debit Mastercard which allows you to access the funds held in your PayPal balance anywhere where Mastercard is accepted. Just visit Paypal's website, search for Debit Mastercard, press request for a Debit Card and follow registration process. There is an expiration date specified on the card, no minimum balance required and no annual fee.
It offers a cash back program. Standard daily limits for withdrawals and purchases will apply including fees for ATM withdrawals and over-the-counter transactions. Suggest you visit Paypal's website for more detailed information on terms and agreements.

Once you check the website, you may be interested also to go over PayPal Credit where you can avail special financing offers like "No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more" but subject to application approval.

PaymentGateway

if you're looking for payment gateways or payment processor like paypal, apple pay or any other major payment processor , you can visit this website and get all the information related to these payment methods. Thank you

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.