Auto Likers in Facebook

AskMeAnytime

In my experience, I have seen Facebook accounts that are suspicious. They do not have any profile pictures or they don't even have recent activities. These accounts are only created to like a certain page.
Do you think Facebook should deactivate an account if that account doesn't have any picture or it is not active?
For example: Facebook warns an account that they will deactivate it if it does not upload a profile photo or does not have any activities.

jaymish

What are fake accounts and what are fake likes? I'm sure these are accounts run by people like you or me. They may be from people who have multiple accounts and are created with a certain purpose in mind. So long as the activities are not fraudulent I don't see how it affects anyone. Some people don't put pictures to protect their privacy. I don't think that Facebook should take away their right to privacy.

AskMeAnytime

Yeah, but in our country, many competitions like pageants include in their awards the popularity awards, where the most person who has the most number of likes wins. Its a disgusting way to win if you would only use dummy accounts. It is considered cheating, but the moderators of the competition are having a hard time looking for a dummy account because sometimes, likes on the picture are a thousand.

mirabella

In my opinion Facebook must deactivate the accounts that doesn't have any activities and profile pictures that has been uploaded. Maybe they are using it for bugging some other people by not letting others know their identity. I also think that a Facebook user must only have one account. So someone will know if they have any poser that uses their pictures and destroy their image in social media. And I also agree to others that they just uses fake accounts just for cheating in different kinds of activities that is going on in Facebook like voting by liking pictures.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.