Best Software For Tracking SEO Rankings, Links, and Reports for clients?

gator1873

I have been doing SEO/SEM for 20+ years, I have been tracking my work via Excel spreadsheets for years and using free resources, I have decided to break down and spend money on some tools, can anyone share there exp. with software or tools they have used? I hate the thought of having 5-6 different tools and pieces of software to track all my work with or to create reports for clients, is there a piece of software on the market that does everything in one package for one price?

I look forward to you input.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I have been doing SEO/SEM for 20+ years, I have been tracking my work via Excel spreadsheets for years and using free resources, I have decided to break down and spend money on some tools, can anyone share there exp. with software or tools they have used?
20+ years experience in SEO/EM but you only used Excel spreadsheets to track your SEO rankings, it likes you are standing at a point and never move to next levels. If you worked in that it will spend more time for you and for sure, works will not not more effective as expected.

I hate the thought of having 5-6 different tools and pieces of software to track all my work with or to create reports for clients, is there a piece of software on the market that does everything in one package for one price?

I look forward to you input.
Have you heard of Serpbook rank tracker? It is a good tool to track SEO rankings for your websites. You can try or search on the forum for other alternatives.

Good luck!

gator1873

Sorry I didn't understand some of your post, but thanks for taking the time to reply.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.