How to see backlinks of my website?

digember

Is there any free tool to check how many backlinks my website has created?

haleakua

Is there any free tool to check how many backlinks my website has created?
Did you install Google webmaster tools for your site?

If yes, go to Links to Your Site and check there.

links-to-your-site.jpg

In the other hands, Semrush will be a great paid tool to check backlinks to your website.
If you want to see full list of backlinks then you need to pay for that.

Pragnya123

To check back links of your website first you can sign up with google webmaster tool, then you should verify your website with html code, After that now you check your back links in the account click on Search traffic option, in that links to your site..Hare you get information about how many back links get and from which domains.

WebzSuite

You can use MOZ / Majestic. However, those are not free. But you get what you pay.

Ryan_132

SEO SpyGlass is pretty good, and it's actually free up to a certain extent. I would give it a try if you don't want to spend money on Ahrefs/ Majestic.

vishwa

You can check your backlinks in your google webmasters tools account. However you can also use SEMrush to check your current backlinks and analyze it.

hakireview

I don't recommend free tool when checking backlinks!
I think you should use paid tool for that, and Ahrefs is a best tool. You can find some groupbuy to use this tool with the lower price :)

BulletproofHosting

There’s a ton of tools out there that will allow you to check your backlinks, such as Ahrefs, Open Site Explorer and Majestic SEO. However, it should also be noted that some of these tools are fermium, so if you want to have additional features, you’ll have to pay a couple of bucks.

Goyum

Don't look for the tools for checking own website links. Simply signup at Google Search Console and its free. Also, you can use top SEO tools like SemRush, Ahrefs, and Majestic Tools to see all your backlinks (or your competitor's ones).

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.