What logo has appealed to you the most?

gkcm

In our everyday lives, we encounter logos. But I wonder what really caught your attention and how did it appeal to you?

Nancy G

There are two logos on top of my mind right now that I consider visually appealing and meaningful.

One is the Nike “Swoosh” logo which originally stands for movement and speed, well suited for their sports footwear and clothing products . For me it connects the “right” positive signals. Checkmark literally means “correct” which can well be associated with NIKE’s products and its quality.

Nike logo used to have the brand NIKE alongside with the Swoosh but in recent years, you will only see the "check" symbol as stand alone logo in most of the products. The logo is so simple yet so powerfully recognizable and identified in anyone's perception as only representing NIKE.

Another logo I consider impressive and powerful is the bite into the Apple. The bite is the one that makes this very simple logo distinctive and provides extra meaning. For me, the bite symbolizes the “lure” or “temptation” to try the product. The changing of colors from the multi-colored stripes, to the one-color schemes symbolize its growth and adaptability thru the years. Once you see this logo, you already know the brand it represents and its perceived premium quality.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.