Facebook Groups

Rob Whisonant

The key to Facebook group marketing is to select active groups in your niche and DO NOT MARKET TO THEM! You want to become a very helpful member of each group and slowly become an authority figure. Then when it is appropriate to a conversation, reference blog posts and articles you have written concerning the subject at hand.

There are many groups setup just for spamming that do allow blatant ads. But, nobody really reads these. They just spam in them.

Judas2018

I belong to many Facebook groups but I don't market there. If people decide to LIKE my page through meeting me in one of those groups, that's fine. But Facebook groups are set up to discuss or celebrate a certain topic or theme. The last thing they want is someone spamming up the joint and putting the focus on themselves.

Kakashi2020

Do you use Facebook groups for your marketing? What FB groups you use and what is your FB favorite groups?
I am a Facebook Group Owner and Admin
and Im also a member of more than a
hundred groups and I do Facebook
marketing posts on them.

For me Facebook is a good marketing
tool and one of its secrets is you can
funnel the members of other groups
to yours. And you can modify your
group site as a selling / marketing site,
posting items in your group for a quick
sale or bidding can monetize your
group site easily instead of using a
Facebook Page.

When doing marketing posts to other
groups you must be sensitive enough
to see if it's related or not, like if your
marketing dogfood don't post it in
tech sites but you can post it in pet sites.
And write an intro for it and if your not
a regular at that site better ask the
permission of the Admin. In the past
I posted ads for Leather Jackets and
Sports Glasses and motorcycle helmets
to all the motorcycle clubs and i got a
lot of inquiries and sales from doing
that.

CookieRunner

I am a member of some facebook groups and I really don't market on them. It also depends on what that facebook group is all about and when you see that it is appropriate to market then do it, but not like all the time because it would make you seem as a spammer. When you also post to market, make sure that it is relevant to what other members are talking about.

riya

Yeah i use fb groups for marketing.I have joined with few seo and business promoting groups.It is helpful for me to explore other people stuff too

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Yes you can explore other people stuff via Facebook groups but it will not help you to increase traffic or helping a lot in promoting your business there. Even for paid ads from Facebook, its also not help you to increase traffic unless your niche is a bit more suitable to their audience.

1stopinsta

I use many groups on Facebook and I am also an admin of few groups. You will see many groups on Facebook. You should use Facebook groups as per your requirements. If you are a businessman then you have to subscribe groups which are regarding your business so that you will get target audience.

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.