payoneer MasterCard or PayPal MasterCard?

mildredtabitha

I just learned from a response on a previous thread I made that it is possible to get a PayPal debit MasterCard. I already have a payoneer MasterCard but not in use yet. I am wondering if it is necessary to get the PayPal MasterCard too.

I would like to read your experience about either of this two cards so I can decide which MasterCard will be best for me. I just think it is not necessary to have two MasterCard but I'm now in a dilemma. :)

Rob Whisonant

Both are debit Master Cards. They just make it easy to spend the money you have in your accounts. So, if you receive money with PayPal and want to make it easier to access, then get one.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020
Interesting, We don't have PayPal MasterCard here in the Philippines yet, but we do have in selected stores a PayPal checkout counter, where you just type in your PayPal email and password and your paid.

I also heard they're going to launch PayPal Visa here, this year. But for me it's easier
with the checkout counter because you
won't be needing a card, it's cardless.

Judas2018

I'd choose Payoneer. Paypal charges a monthly fee with their debit card. Its a $4.95 monthly fee. Which is totally unacceptable. They do allow ultra fast transfers of cash from your paypal account to the card itself. But that's about as good as it gets. I have one, but I use it rarely. No one is entitled to $5.00 a month of my hard earned money unless they're giving me back a perk in return.

chikatilo

chikatilo
OMG! $5? That is outrageous.

Are you sure Payoneer doesn't charge a monthly fee for their debit cards? And another question: Do you know if it is easy and free to transfer funds from PayPal to Payoneer?

I have an account at PayPal, but so far they haven't offered me a debit card. I wonder why!? Maybe it depends on what country you are from...

If what you're saying is correct, I would like to get a Payoneer debit card providing there's no monthly fee, because my bank charges me $3 every time I transfer funds from PayPal into my bank account.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies