Online Job and Legit in Philippines and that has Paypal Payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnacrter

Can you please suggest these jobs. I always encounter Payza and I don't have an account on that.

yajtagaamo

The only thing that I can recommend you is doing website testings. I conduct those testing online and I usually earn $10 for every test I have done. Good luck on your first test and always remember to gather your thoughts before doing an exam.

nolimanalo20

nolimanalo20
I do recommend this also. You could also participate in surveys. It doesn't pay much but its better than nothing. Try also searching websites that are hiring freelancers as virtual assistant. I've heard its a great opportunity and pays well.

joey_2tep

PayPal is not the only way to send and receive money worldwide. There are many alternatives to PayPal to receive money online.
If you are a freelancer, a professional or making any online income and has any issue with PayPal then Payza can be the best way to receive your payment.
You can send funds. If you want to send fund to other Payza user then you can use this option. It will ask you the email ID of Payza user and the amount you want to send. You can send fund from your balance, credit card or your bank.You can also request funds. If you want to request funds from another Payza user then you can use this link. Again, you need to provide email address of Payza user & the amount you want to request. You can even add funds. If you are using Payza to pay to other online services then you must have funds in your account. And if you dont have fund & want to pay then you can use “add funds” feature to add funds to your Payza account.And of course you can withdraw funds. This is the most important part for any Payza user because most of the people use Payza account to withdraw their balance in their bank account.

Kimmy

You can try GlobalMarketTest. This site sending surveys and you can earn points by answering the surveys. They also pay via PayPal once you target their minimum payout rate.

HazelDJ

HazelDJ
Thumbs up for this. I have joined in this site too. I have requested for my first payment just this week and it is still on process. Accordingly, it will take 4-6 weeks of processing before I get the money. So far, this site is legitimate.

I am glad that this kind of topic is mentioned because I, myself want to know more sites where I can spend my extra time in earning.

Retch15

You can try being a transcriber or reviewer. Try in Get Transcribed, AccuTran Global Casting Words, Transcribe Me, Transcribe Team, Scribie, and Rev. These companies hires online to work from home and they pay via PayPal. Some of these company pays every week. If you want to be an affiliate you can try in Yoonla Foundation. It's not really a job but you can really earn a decent amount of money once you put your focus on it.

z-BO

I suggest instagc they pay via paypal might be good for earning extra income online, and I can guarantee they really pay. Goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views