About Long Tail Keywords

RobertClive

Hii

Can you guys tell me about an application, which can help me in finding long tail keywords specifically with less hassle?

Alex_smith

Long tail keywords you can find through Google Adwords, it is the best tool used by most of the keyword researchers

magenta901

Agree with previous answer. Google AdWords gives more precise information than any other tools. Also you can research on the keywords simply typing into a search box & see at the bottom searches related to your keyword. It will give you all possible suggestions. Analyse the keywords of your strongest competitors and apply most relevant and specific keywords for your campaign.

Uguma Monjok

Keywords are very important in building your site and attracting traffic. Thanks for the advice, it will help me grow.

Falconcarsuk

hey,

If You Want Long Tail keyword .So you Should Have Go Google Adword Tool or WorldTraker Tool baoth Are same But If You Want Get More Idea About Your LogTail Keywork .It's help For You .

brad

You can search google keyword tool and open the very first link Google Adwords keyword tool. You can sign up it using your email account for more fine results.

HenaryMagas

Long tail keywords are use for user's convenience, Googleadword tool can help your to recognize about long tail and short tail keywords and there balanced percentage which a web-page should use.

Last edited:

BloodMaster

Hey Roger,
As like other I also suggest you to use Google's Keyword Planner. I am using the same and I find it quite good.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.