Should I give up my job and work online instead?

michelle camo

Do you think it's worth it if you would give up your job and try to work online instead?

Rob Whisonant

Totally depends. Are you personally capable of making enough money online without needing a job? If you have the skills to do so, of course it's worth it. But this is a personal decision only you can make.

Mike001

I have to agree with Rob. Working on-line is a great way to make a living but there are numerous risks involved with making it work.

You have to weigh your personal requirements to really make an enlightened decision. What do you need to survive month to month, how comfortable are you sacrificing the nice to have but not need to haves as you build your business. These are all personal choices.

Then you have to look at the type of business that you want to enter into. How much competition is there, can you reach your target market, can you survive a few months with little to no income as you build your business. And those months depending upon the business can really stretch out to much longer depending upon how good and dedicated you are at marketing your business.

Only you can answer those questions realistically.

Good luck, many of us who do this, also maintain full time jobs and this is just a portion of our income.

Clean Heart

If you really wanna work at home through online jobs, you have to establish first your online site and see to it that you are earning that well before leaving your present job. You also have to see it for yourself if online jobs really works for you and you enjoy it very much. Online jobs needs a lot of patience and hardwork too and a keen knowledge of the know-how of it. Goodluck.

anette08

in my own perspective you can do these both, it is only a matter of time management. and also it is depend on your needs. there is a advice from the successful people especially business men,"It is better to have a multiple source of income",and if you really want to have your time freedom and be your own boss,You'd rather go to Online Job or Online Business. Before quiting your job be sure that your online job income should be much more from your previous one.

sweetpot81

Actually it depends to your situation. Before you quit your present job I strongly suggest to evaluate yourself if you are ready to be freelancer. As a standard, before you decide to work from home you should be aware of the advantages and disadvantages. Everybody would love to work in the comfort of their homes but we all know that the financial matters is totally different from regular monthly salary. Freelancers always fluctuate their income. You have to buy your own insurance and maybe need more knowledge about the market you're planning to get into. Freelancers are the boss of their own business and mentor as well. You can manage your time very well and be able to look after your family. Only you knows whats best for you so before deciding to quit your job take time to review your income, needs and how ready you are to be a freelancer.

Retch15

Depends if you could find some online job that is really worth giving up your job. It's hard to find a job but it's also hard to be successful doing an online job. The idea of working online and not be able to wake up early or been stuck on the traffic everyday is very tempting. But there's a lot of competition. Many people chooses to work online because of the comfort that it can give to workers. But always remember that online job means not having a fixed income. Maybe today there's a lot of project for you today and it means a huge income, but what about the next day or the following day? You better make yourself at least be ready for the inconsistency of being a freelancer before deciding to leave your job.

fern2x2001

For me, it's really a big no no to quit your daily regular offline job just to work online. It's best if you have both. Specially if you're just starting out to work online. Working online can really be difficult, physically, mentally and financially so you really need your regular offline job to support your finances while you are just building your way up in your work online. If you really want to quit your job and focus online, do it if your already stable online but definitely not if your just starting out.

zanghie0942

It depends upon the situation. If my job doesn't support my needs and not enough to cover my expenses, I would find an extra income and work online instead. But I won't just give up my job. If it requires my full time, I'd rather think first. I will find then online work that doesn't require my full time and also can support my needs.

Lyrrac

For me it depends upon the situation, if you have big opportunity online then grab it, I mean why not? you can make thousands of dollars online just make sure that it was worth enough to give up your current job.

HazelDJ

Do you think it's worth it if you would give up your job and try to work online instead?
It depends upon your situation. There are people who get stressed of their daily routines such as waking up very early and go to their offices. When they arrive at their offices, they are welcomed with pressures on their jobs and they are tired dealing with indifferent bosses.

In this situation, if you find your job stressful and this makes you sick, it is better to switch on to online work. Earning is unlimited if you are patient and industrious in doing the jobs in the net. You will just stay at home and earn. Just be be careful because there are sites that are scam.

szerjhex18

I agreed it's depend on what your situation is. if you are having a hard time on your actual job, more work, less money, more stress? and you luckily found an online job that make's your life much better and you can earn much more money better that your actual job and it's legal. So definitely you can quit your job. But some people just take an online job and it's also okay with them to not quitting their job.

So i believe it's all on us. On what our previous is, or what we like to do in our life. The most important is we do our best even if it's not good enough for us. Because someday we will found better for our life.

Dictator20

No!!!! you should not give it up, do your job in your company and do your online job at the same time for more extra income. based on my experience I am now working into a company and everytime I came home I do my online job. honestly it was so stressful sometimes. but remember that hardwork always pays off. prepare for your future.

anor0428

Why give up your offline job when you can do it along with your online works? For me, it would maximize
your earning if you will be able to do both. Offline jobs offers more stable earning while online jobs are mostly for extra earnings. You cannot totally depend on online job if you do not have the skill enough to find ways to make earning which will cover all your expenses. It will take time and learning before one can totally leave his offline job for online work.

RenceG

If you are working with a good company that gives you a stable salary and good benefits, why leave it, right? You can still work online as part-time or full-time if you are decided depending on your needs. But if working online gives you better income and suits you, why not go for a full-time.

hgonzales2

I'm working from home and so far I'm having fun. At first, it's really hard to decide and it took me six months to finally make my decision. You have to weigh things out, that includes your convenience, salary, time with your family and so on. What I like about it is that I don't get stuck in traffic and I don't need to wake up so early to get ready for work. No need to dress up and no need to wear make up. Just pajamas is enough!:icon_rock: I would highly recommend this if you have some kids to look after or if you're really tired going through a serious congestion everyday. You can do this as part time first and see if it fits you.

expertintegrations

This would really depend on what you refer to as "work online"? Are you looking to work for another company that is already established work remotely?, Or are you wanting to venture on into starting your own business & work for yourself? There is many advantages & disadvantages from working online depending on thes situation.

If you are looking to start your own business & work for yourself, the first thing you need to do before you quit your job & the income source you need to make sure you have a good business plan & be able to execute it & be able to support yourself.

Those are just my 2 cents.

cess_08

We always have an option to do what you think would be the best for you. It depends if you can sustain your financial dues without the help of your current job and just focus working online instead. Though, working at the comfort of your own sunctuary makes a lot of difference where in you can be more productive doing other things while working at home. Whatever floats your boat :)

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.