New here and new to marketing

dylantombides

Hi all,

A brief background of me: I'm 23 and graduated University in May 2016 in a degree which didn't have much of a marketing focus (1 unit in it). I then joined a company on a 9 month intern contract at a largescale B2B company to hopefully get eperience with some mentoring/training/on the job learning however I got very little support from my manager who was "too busy" for me all the time. I didn't partiuarly enjoy this and I wanted to eperience the complete opposite environment to establish what specifically I llike and don't like. So I joined a small B2C business where I was the only marketer. Rather than learning off others, in this position I learnt off my own mistakes and gathered knowledge through trial and error. However for a long time I've wanted a mentor to guide me. Since I have not found one, I have joined this forum.

I'm really looking for someone who has lots of knowledge and is friendly and patient to guide me on my journey so hopefully I can climb the ladder in my marketing career.

ulterios

Hello and welcome to Webmaster Sun, we are happy to have you join us here and we look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Since you are looking to learn more about marketing it would be a good idea to take a look around in the different forums and read as many topics as you can on things that you want to know about.

:welcome:

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.