How to start online business ? with or without experienced?

hiy

Do you need to be well educated to become successful in online business? Many people nowadays are facing economical problems, this is one of a hundreds hindrances to stop you from being successful. I've watched video that testify that with lack of knowledge one cannot become successful. Is it just a luck or what?

I'll try to start in social media or online, please I need some suggestions how to start :(

I just want to start but I don't have any experienced or how to start this kind of online business.

Rob Whisonant

Sounds like you need to start researching and reading. Start with a good self education. The better you are at researching and learning the better your chances at making money online.

Some get lucky, but most educate themselves.

AffGonzo

I've watched video that testify that with lack of knowledge one cannot become successful.
Stop watching those kind of videos ;)
Spend some time in the forums. I would suggest affiliate marketing, & running lead gen offers.

fern2x2001

In life and in doing business as well, having knowledge is not the "be all, end all". You still have to have those important qualities of a successful online entrepreneur. Yes, you do need knowledge because that is important. And so as determination, perseverance, sacrifice, skills, heart, experience, information etc. Knowledge is just one tool in having an edge to become successful and you have to mix it with other important qualities if you really aim to succeed. And always remember, knowledge not put into action is not power.

CookieRunner

Do you need to be well educated to become successful in online business? Many people nowadays are facing economical problems, this is one of a hundreds hindrances to stop you from being successful. I've watched video that testify that with lack of knowledge one cannot become successful. Is it just a luck or what?

I'll try to start in social media or online, please I need some suggestions how to start :(

I just want to start but I don't have any experienced or how to start this kind of online business.
Hey Hiy,

I don't believe that only EDUCATED people becomes successful with online business or anywhere else... It really depends with the person on how hard working they are. PERSEVERANCE is what best describes a person who could be successful no matter who you are or what your status is in the society. Even though you are not yet experienced, you can study on your own DIY anything you can in order for you to be more knowledgeable in the business you want to venture in.

And can you give me a favor, will you? Better stop watching those types of videos because it's definitely not true. I've heard so many success stories even though they weren't rich and educated,and yet they still managed to become successful entrepreneurs / businessmen. So, given this example all can become successful and its up to YOU on how can you be one.

Nancy G

Anyone can start online business provided you have the will and determination to learn and work it out. First you have to assess your existing skill or talents. Is there anything special you can do like writing, designing, collecting stuff, doing personalized giftaways or souvenir items, buying and selling? You can offer your services and/or sell your products. There are a lot of e-commerce sites where you can start selling easily.

I suggest you start with what you enjoy doing, start it simple, test if marketable (check with friends or families), sell it online, get the experience and learn the ropes. Secure help with your immediate environment or community. Help normally comes when you needed it the most. Keep a positive outlook and persevere.

Sha30

You need to learn first before you start in online business because to many site scam youneed to be wise first you nead study try to search in forum or groups or legit videos on youtube you can go to site that no need to invest or invite because sometimes all of these is scam but not all only you need is learn study and be wise.

chivianhvip1

Some people, like you, are new, they are learning until they really understand it and you should do the same. And you do not need to be educated well to be able to understand what's going on. If you are good at something and want to sell your time, go to fiverr, konker, seoclerk.
Good luck

Older threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.