Complete steps by A to Z on how sell my product on internet

patt1

Hi everyone, I would know every step on how sell to distributors and also private customer my products via internet.

I have 2 websites (1 old and 1 very new), and I have products made in italy made by me, now I need a measurable system, step by step to sell online and how to do, if I have to see tutorial, etc...

Please can you help me in this process step by step?

Thanks in advance
:)

jaymish

It's hard to give an answer as you have not mentioned which products you want to sell. The A-Z will depend on the products that you intend to sell.

Are you selling your products on your own website? On another website like eBay? Amazon?As I said your question is quite vague.

If it is your own website. Make an attractive website that will attract enough traffic. Make sure the design is attractive and it is easy to navigate.

Find a good photographer to take pictures of your goods.This is important as they are some websites with slopy photographs that make the website look dingy and untrustworthy.

Set up payment mechanisms that are widely used and convenient for your customer.

Set up a reliable delivery mechanism for your goods.

Think about your packaging. Make sure it's attractive as it represents your company to the world.

Come up with a marketing strategy for your products.e.g Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest?

Rob Whisonant

Actually it sounds like you need to hire a coach. Either that or take the time to start reading books, articles etc and learn how to sell online.

It would take someone thousands of pages to convey the response you want.

You could also purchase courses on what you want to learn.

leoandrew

Well, it's really hard to sell your products if you are limited to just your website. Try social media sites, you have to explore and do everything that you have not tried yet.

Relevant things are often taken for granted, also mostly the simple things that are forgotten is the answer to your questions.

Search for marketing strategies that will be helpful for you. The Internet is a source of information all you need to do is search for it.
I can suggest some like:

Who is your Target audience?

What kind of products do you offer?

How much budget are you willing to spend?

These a are some question needed an answer for you to grow and learning is the best way to do it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.