Hard lessons learned in doing business online

Nancy G

Everyone has their share of ups and downs while working or doing business online. Would you like to share your success story or lessons you have learned the hard way especially on the applied techniques, wishing someone should have told, warned, or taught you about that before? :smart:

fern2x2001

When i heard that one could really earn money online, i researched about it and what i have first found were those Paid To Click Ads. So i jumped right in, registered and started clicking away. I registered for as many as i could, thinking to myself that if i do, i would earn a lot. But after a week, i checked my total earnings in all the sites that i have registered to and to my disappointment, It is nowhere near my expectations. Even if i spend all my time doing PTC ads, it would be enough and it's a total waste of my time, effort, and electric bill. Not to mention those sites that suddenly closed down together with your earnings without a trace. So i decided to stop. Hope this help those who are thinking to join those PTC ad sites.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views