Do you find online shopping convenient?

kailey

Nowadays, online shopping seems to be rampant, offering convenience, discounts and good services. For you, do you see it as convenient? What do you think are the advantage and disadvantages?

ecole11j

For the most part, yes. If i'm using a reputable seller such as Amazon, I usually get what I purchased in a fairly short amount of time with no hiccups. Occasionally there are disadvantages though. Sometimes I might need a particular item immediately that no brick and mortar stores sell anymore. Returning items purchased online can also be a pain, especially if you have to pay to ship it back. Occasionally you have to deal with shady Internet sellers, though if you're paying through Paypal or buying from a third-hand seller on Amazon, usually you're pretty safe if an issue occurs. And of course occasionally shipping mishaps will happen and your item might get lost in the mail, arrive broken, or you may receive the wrong thing. A particularly memorable Amazon snafu that happened to us is when my partner ordered a new phone on Amazon. Somehow instead of a phone, Amazon sent us peanut butter.

Nejii

Yes, it is. But, I hope the delivery system will be improved or will be quicker. I heard from my Chinese students, they can shop online anytime and it can be delivered two to three hours after. Given the fact that China has a big population; traffic is rampant. It'll be too stressful to go out just to buy a thing or two, thus, online shopping is more convenient to them.

zanghie0942

Yes. I find it convenient. First of all, you don't need to go outside to buy things what you need and want. There are also varieties of items you can see online that you don't have to exert too much effort to find it. There is also a chance that the items online is cheaper than the shopping mall price. You can also choose the terms of payment, if you like it to debit to your bank account it will do or what I always prefer is Cash on Deliver. But, there is also disadvantages to shop online. One of those is you don't have any assurance that the item/s you have chosen or purchased is the same with picture on their page. There are so many complaints regarding that issue that what they have ordered online is far from reality. :) Unless, you already see that item personally before you order it online or someone told you that it is good. Another disadvantage is that how many days you are going to wait before you receive the item/s you order. Mostly, the date of delivery is 3 to 5 days after you place an order. Sometimes, you have to wait for a week or more. It depends on the availability of the said item/s. And also sometimes, they have delivery charge depending on your location. Above all, I find it convenient especially you are too busy that you don't have time to shop outside.

kcboclot

Yes, it is convenient. But shopping online has its disadvantages as well. Scammers are everywhere and one should be cautious in dealing commerce online. I remember purchasing a watch online with a free delivery promo and when I got it, it has substandard quality and do not look like what it is in the picture. So folks, if it is too good to be true, it probably is.

andrewskyler

I find it convenient. Online shoppers are available any time of the day or night to get on the Web and shop. This is especially useful for moms with small children, people that are home-bound, or simply in times of inclement weather; not to mention if you just need to get the item within a certain amount of time and want the absolute most convenient way to go about procuring it.

szerjhex18

Yes for me it is convenient. I have not yet experienced about bogus seller or scam when purchasing online so cheers to that.! But I'am still aware to the fact that someone out there online is like waiting for me or for us (online shopper) to be scammed. So be careful in every transaction we made. It's convenient in a way like i don't need to go out in the house to purchase things that i want. It save me time and energy for me and my family. It's save gas, and i don't need to fall in line to the mall, store or etc. to pay what i bought.

We just need Internet, computer or smartphone and we can shop!

sweetpot81

Shopping online is very convenient, saves time at the convenience of your home or anywhere. Nowadays online shopping is commonly used by busy working people locally or abroad. The good thing about it for OFWs is that you doesn't need to fill any balikbayan boxes before you can send it. Online shops cater to deliver your iten even for a single item only anywhere and you we're able to track your order. Less effort, saves time.

Juliematt

Yes, for me online shopping is very convenient. It offers lots of variety and discounts too. And also they are offering a free replacement.

mirabella

Yes it is convenient. But sometimes when the product you order arrive it is not dissame in the picture. My expectance to the quality is high but sometimes disappoint me.

Nina7788

Of course, online shopping is very convenient. It saves time and money. Personally I prefer buying online everything I can, including clothes, pet products, furniture, decor stuff, medications and CBD products. But I never order food on the Internet, I like to buy it at the market or at stores.

Last edited:

MIqbal13

Yes of course, Now a days online shopping is so popular. Due to COVID-19 online shopping and eCommerce Business get a boost. online clothes shopping in pakistan also became so popular in the local market and customer gets some much benefits.

Teeman2704

Yes!

Maybe it's because of my location, but amazon works best for me. AMD it's convenient to use especially while using amazon prime.

Koonus

The biggest benefit of online shopping is 'convenience' as it can be done from anywhere, at anytime and even from our phones as all you need to do so is have a decent internet connection.

conivalcheese

Indeed, due to COVID, there is demand for online markets. Everything is turning digitally over the period of time.

Proaffili

Nowadays, online shopping seems to be rampant, offering convenience, discounts and good services. For you, do you see it as convenient? What do you think are the advantage and disadvantages?
I love shopping online. I'm aware of the constant danger and risks of being scammed but I think there are as many risks and dangers offline. I deal with reputable websites like Amazon, and others, only. I've been shopping online since 2016 and never had a problem. I'm from the Caribbean and shopping online saves me the ordeal of having to deal with ignorant and rude store clerks and arrogant business owners. Then there is the issue of the business community importing Chinese garbage and sell it at absorbent prices. My only issue with shopping online is, I still must purchase most things offline. There are many disadvantages to shopping online, especially when you reside in a third-world country, but I can live with them.

RenderedElite

Almost everything I buy is online now.. even my groceries are purchased from the Instacart app now. The only thing I physically buy is a drink, sometimes food and fuel for my car.

Not many disadvantages to buying things online, unless it's something you need immediately.

Marshbz

It is very convenient to shop from where you are located. Cost savings: With ever-increasing gas prices, shopping online saves you the cost of driving to stores, as well as parking fees. ... Easy comparison: Shopping online eliminates the need to wander from store to store comparing prices.

edwardyn

Buying online is very profitable only because it is often cheaper and easier than going out and finding a product in a store. The biggest disadvantage is that there is no way to find out everything about the product at once, so in order to find out exactly what the product looks like, you need to buy it, otherwise there is no way. Of course, there are such things as reviews and videos, but this does not compare with real feelings.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views