Goggle My Business?

Nancy G

Has anyone heard about Google My Business? What is it, how it works, and how it helps your business and SEO?

chivianhvip1

google my business helps your company, your business is on the google map to reach the visitor. When someone searches for your company on google, they will see the address on the Google map, generate trust from the customer and increase traffic to the website.

Naksh

Google My Business lets you make your business found whenever it is searched. It is profile creation of your business online which includes every necessary details of your business.

neenaac

Simply, It can help your customers find you and tell them. They have access to information like your hours, website, and street address

Businesses that add photos to their listings receive 42% more requests for driving directions on Google Maps and 35% more clicks through to their websites

It understand and expand your presence online, especially on Google
You can see insights on how customers searched for your business, and where those customers are coming from. You can also see information like how many people called your business directly from the phone number displayed on local search results in Search and Maps.

hakireview

Google My Business(GMB) is іnсrеԁіblу important, but іt’ѕ going to lоѕе prominence now tһаt they’re removing аll location information frоm the GMB lіѕtіngѕ.
There’ll nоw simply be а social interface (оn a social network tһаt no оnе is using). Вut – the GMB ԁаѕһbоаrԁ still fееԁѕ the info tо Maps and tһе Knowledge Box fоr a business, ѕо it’s still оf vital importance tо claim your lосаtіоn and fill оut your info.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views