Does joining online networking business a good thing?

Karl Joshua

There are several online networking business nowadays. Online networking business pertains to a recruitment scheme wherein you pay the initial membership fee for the availability of jobs they offer, such as date entry and marketing. Then after some time the chain reaction of recruitment will occur and the payment of the latest members will be separated among first members.

In this line of money-making online jobs, there are advantages and disadvantages that one person should look at. The advantages are: 1.) You get the job offer and With better performance you can get back the money you have given or invested; 2.) After you yourself recruit several people, you can get additional commissions; 3.) you can have stable income just from working at home. The disadvantages are: 1.) Initial Membership was to risky especially when you are located at the downline of the business 2.) The Security from the management may fall because of too many recruitment and you cannot get your payout especially when they bankrupt. 3.) You must recruit always because if not, your performance in this management will be poor.

Overall, the decision for joining this online money making business is in your hands.

CookieRunner

Hey there Karl,

Honestly, I've heard a lot about online networking business and its always enticing to see all the good results of the members earning and reaching the full potential of the business. However, I always been skeptical about these schemes and its really scary to let go of hard earned money and later on be put to nothing. I don't usually trust these online businesses especially when we have to give them money and expect nothing in return. Maybe for those who are interested, they need to really research fully about the company before joining.

BelindaMT

Hi Karl,
I think you are referring to a Ponzi scheme of MLM company. I'm sorry to say but I disagree with one of the advantages you have mentioned and that is number three (3). Online business with recruitment scheme is not stable. There are tendency that it will end and if you will not continue to recruit, then your earnings or bonuses will stop.

In my own opinion regarding to your question "Is joining online networking business is a good thing?" For me, absolutely yes especially if you have so many downlines both left and right and most importantly if the company has a strong legal department. So in case you want to join in this kind of company be sure that they have a legal department that can defense the company in case of legal issues.

edenmae29

In my own opinion, it's much better to have your own business than join networking. You will earn big if you will have invites and if your invites will encourage more people to join. It might work for some but I'm not a fan of networking. The reason behind that is because I joined 2 networking business in the past and my money just went to waste. So that was it for me, lessons learned.

Nancy G

Online networking business has its pros and cons. The success depends on continued member recruitment and your members being able to duplicate what you have done. The only problem here is there will be a saturation point where you will have difficulty finding new recruits eventually you drop your performance and earnings as well. Stability is also an issue as there are some companies who will just "come and go" and you may fall victim to a scam business. Most people immediately get the most of what they can get from online networking and leave early enough to invest on other more profitable ventures.

It is much better if you can establish your own business or website given your specialty or skills or research on affiliate marketing where you will have chances of earning passive income. A multiple stream of jobs or business will be best as a fallback to ensure you have a steady flow income.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.