How to completely stop emails without unsubscribe?

Dopani

I am receiving many emails from a website which I subscribed on their site in the past but in their email I didn't see any unsubscribe to stop receiving emails from them. My question is How to completely stop emails without unsubscribe? Please share all your
ways.

ecole11j

Did you check their website to see if there's any way to unsubscribe from their mailing list? Is there anything in the fine print of the emails you're receiving that gives instructions on how to unsubscribe? If you don't have the option to unsubscribe completely, your best bet might be to just designate them as spam to keep them from showing up in your inbox.

Ridew

No, you can't. The only way is to unsubscribe completely. You may unsubscribe directly from their website if the link not included in emails. Otherwise, block the sender by email address.

macfais

I am receiving many emails from a website which I subscribed on their site in the past but in their email I didn't see any unsubscribe to stop receiving emails from them. My question is How to completely stop emails without unsubscribe? Please share all your
ways.
Tons of unnecessary emails are really frustrating for me. Several times,the email I wanted to open was burried under the depth of garbage emails. I have that the same problem as you before. If I remember correctly, I have around 2000 unnecessarily emails which I spend hours on just deleting those.

On the other hand, I did simple things to stop those unwanted emails again:
1. Unsubscibe
You can find "unsubscribe" usually in the website. If you cannot find it in the website, open the email itself and you can see it on the last part as shown in sample image below.
unsubscribe email.jpg

2. Turn Off Notification
Another technique to stop unwanted email is to turn off the notification. You can turn off the notification in the website, then go the settings, and look for emails, communications, notification, or alert as shown in sample below.
turn off email notification.jpg

3. Delete Your Account
This will be your final option. If you cannot unsubscribe and you do not want anymore to receive email from that particular website, then you have to delete, cancel, or deactivate your account there. Sometimes, deleting an account is not that easy. There are websites that deleting account is not available. If that is the case, you have to send a message to their support requesting to delete your account either through email or ticket system.

Hope this will help you.

Last edited:

Rob Whisonant

Setup a filter in your email reader to auto delete all email from that email address.

Dictator20

Every site that I subscribed send me a confirmation message of my subscription to their site, and the message of confirmation that they send me there is also a link there where you can open it anytime you want to unsubscribe their site. Check out yours, check the the first email that they send to you it says "Confirm your Subscription (name of the site)". If you open it there is a link there and if you click it, it will take you to the site where you can unsubscribe the site.

Disrop

If you have resolved this problem, share it with us, please!

niamul21

ways.
You can't. The thing you can do is, edit the newsletter or the subject line of your mail.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.