Is C++ Obsolete?

macfais

I try to search C++ in this forum but I did not find any. My exact keyword is "C++". Could someone confirm to me if some threads or forums related to C++ available here? May be I just did mistake on using the search tool here.

Now, if really not available, is C++ no longer in use?

Or if still in use, how can someone use it in web programming?

C++ is the only course in computer programming I have during my college days. We just use it to make a program for calculating some values, or some input-and-outputs thing.

Rob Whisonant

C++ is far from obsolete. This forum is mainly online marketers and web developers. So you are going to find more PHP threads than C++ threads here.

Mike001

Macfais,

C++ is still very popular in the development community, just not so much in the web development community. Many of the Search Engines that we use in web development are written in C or C++, mainly C++ but those types of application development are way outside the scope of an Internet Marketing Forum.

There are many forums out there for C developers some of the biggest and best are run by the major manufacturers of the language. Microsoft, Sun, Oracle just to name a few. Many of these types of forums, or at least the better ones, require a fee to maintain membership as they are very focus on code development and code sharing and protective of their code.

Hope this helps

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies