What online job would you prefer?

samie peralta

I'm a college student, I want to have a daily income. I'm actually struggling searching what would i do so that i would not waste my time in different site i register, Can you suggest what online job would i can possibly do to earn money.

HazelDJ

Earning online will depend upon the skills and efforts that you wear. If you have a good command in English, I am sure that you will find many options to choose. You can join the forum or be an English tutor. On the other hand, if you are good in creating websites, it is an advantage too because it is a highly paid job. Overall, the important factor to earn online aside from your skills and efforts is you should find legitimate sites to join in.

DanielBlue

Take a look at video marketing. You can promote all kind of affiliate products and you do not even need your own website.

Last edited:

sidrawat

I would prefer Data Entry Job but finding genuine data entry job online is really challenging due to online scams. There are so many scam sites that has been spread in online money making.

fern2x2001

To tell you the truth, there is no easy way to earn money even online. That's because you still have to give the same time and effort to earn money. Just like a regular offline job. The only difference is, you are your own boss. So you have the say about when you want to work, where you want to work but the task is the same. Maybe even harder because you are on your own. It all depends on the set of skills that you got to offer your potential clients. If you have the will, determination and the resolve to do so, you could really earn money online. Try to sort out the skills that you have and also your hobbies and start from there if you want to earn money online.

chivianhvip1

On fiverr there are many ways to make money you can try. Otherwise you can affiliate marketing which is also not a difficult form

CookieRunner

I'm a college student, I want to have a daily income. I'm actually struggling searching what would i do so that i would not waste my time in different site i register, Can you suggest what online job would i can possibly do to earn money.
Hi there Samie!

Its good to know that even though you are still in College, you wan to search for something online and earn money while studying. Thumbs up for that. Not to burst your bubble, but finding an online job is sometimes frustrating, hard and it takes patience to find the right and suitable job for you. As a newbie, you can try joining forums and learn from them just like here in WebMaster Sun. For surveys, you can try Yougov.ph, Toluna.ph and AIP online surveys. It just takes time to earn money but can really help you in the long run. If you have the passion to teach online and good in English, you can also try applying as an Online English Instructor -- you can apply at 51talk. You can also try transcribing -- try Transcribeme.
Good luck!

livsn85

Hi Samie!

Im happy that you want to have an online job but nowadays the more profitable is online business it has more potential of becoming rich rather than stable salary from online job but dont get me wrong im not that 100% recommending the online business cause you will need big investment just to have it and theres a chance to lose your money that you invested if you asked me what online job ill prefer to secure your income is have a upwork account and use your skill online like tutoring english in some people

mymelody28

It depends what do you prefer, If you are beginner, choosing data entry and data encoding, join a forum like this. If you have special skills like graphic artist, Video editing, CAD skill, com skill. You can register to this site like onlinejob.ph, remotestaff, digital nomad, rerajob, bizmate, upwork, myoutdesk, etc., those sites are all legit and there are thousand of online jobs you can choose from.

Ciprian Bitter

Hi Samie and welcome. To sum things up, these are the steps to get where you want (having an income from the online, rather than a regular job):
- find out which road you wanna go down (dropshipping, affiliate marketing or others)
- find out what these options involve (both on the good and bad sides)
- study, study, study and practice, practice, practice (resources for studying include youtube tutorials and forums, which are free, along with udemy, codecademy, lynda and others, which cost)
- discuss with online communities (forums are magical ways of learning new stuff, gathering feedback and useful insight and expanding your network)

It's not a short term thing, so good luck.

HaruXHaru

Well, you can be any of the following as long as you have the necessary skills and knowledge to work on it:
- Proofreader
- Editor
- Data Entry
- Researcher
- Blogger
- Content Writer
- Ghostwriter
- Transcriptionist
- Translator
- Typist
- Teacher or Tutor
- Tester
- Virtual Assistant
- Call Center Agent

Cholo003

Finding a decent-paying online job is hard nowadays. Plus if you limited skill like me sometimes its seems impossible. Most of them require specific skills like encoding, programming etc. What i can advise as college student is make use of common social media youtube, twiitter, facebook etc. I know some of my friend who get a small income using those as platform. Plus added advice watch out for scam site make sure you are working on a paying job. Do your own research first.

evergreenoffer

Affiliate marketing would be a good option to start. Try promoting products from Clickbank to start with.

junrose123

I think you should try some paid to post forum sites such as Postloop, Forum coin, Beer money Forum, Forum for you and Gold money forum. These are the sites that I am a member and making money out of it. Although the earnings here are not so very high, but if you will some up all the forums then you might have some huge money in it. Since you are still studying, this might be a good choice for you since it doesn't require much time.You can go here in this forums if you have time or if there are no classless or whenever you are free. Just give it a try and I'm sure you will love it since joining a forum sites is very interesting while at the same time you are earning.

m_cel

Online job is a trend right now because it gives you extra income while in your free time. But before you do online job try to research first what kind of jobs you're taking in. Google first and watch on Youtube because there are fake online jobs taking advantage of your work and money. So be attentive not all online jobs are legit. Read testimonials and don't be shy to ask about their opinions.

Hope you find a job. Don't give up because there are lots of ways to earn extra income. Have a blessed day.

Marga

Language tutor jobs. There are countries where there are not so many foreigners and people pay really good money just to talk to a native speaker (not only in person but also via Skype).

hoainam1102

I think you should research about a job and research recently with all your heart. You shouldn't think it's just a for fun job and you must have enough attention to improve you income from that work.

Giang Dang

I earn money from making content on Facebook and Youtube, and that's great. But I think I cannot do this kind of job for long tern, it cost time and easy to be changed, due to the policy of Facebook and Youtube.

OctaBaz

you can learn SEO as it is in great demand and you can learn it online for free and many free tools are available which you can exploit for learning purpose and best thing about it always evolve with time.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views