About Backlinks from DMCA?

hakireview

Hey guys,
I have a problem: My site is just received 5000 backlinks from DMCA in just one day( I've checked out at Google Webmaster tool) and my ranking is down immediately, then I disavowed these links! Is these links are a bad effect to my website in a long-term?
Thank you so much :D

Rob Whisonant

Are you saying the website dmca.com has placed 5000 links on their site to yours? Or have you just received 5000 visits from their content bot?

WebMstr

Hey guys,
I have a problem: My site is just received 5000 backlinks from DMCA in just one day( I've checked out at Google Webmaster tool) and my ranking is down immediately, then I disavowed these links! Is these links are a bad effect to my website in a long-term?
Thank you so much :D
Hi there!
I would be super interested to know if you have worked if the Google ratings drop was related to DMCA links or not? I have around 200 from them myself and would like know if I should keep them or remove them.

Thank you!

Russ

If you are talking bout a specific website you need to tell us the actual complete url for that website. DMCA just means Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Do you mean DMCA.com the private takedown service? Can you give an example of an exact url they have linking to you?

I use takedown services (Muso, Blasty) but none of them create backlinks because that is kind of the opposite of what a right holder wants. I couldn't find WHOis listing for the .com which is what you would need to find their email and send them WTF enquiry.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.