Track Instagram user actions as likes,comments and follows. Snoopreport.com

aretteprieve

Research your audience, friends or kids interests. Find out competitors growth strategy.

buyangze

How does it works?

Hey there, I've been wondering how this works and how important to track Instagram user's actions?

and whose action will be track? I as a user or followers as a user?

thanks, looking forward to a helpful answers.

aretteprieve

aretteprieve
Hello!
You can track actions of any Instagram account if it's public and you can track as many accounts as you want. You just need to sign up and add Instagram accounts in the dashboard by entering their usernames. Then you buy time for monitoring and after one week you already get reports with likes, comments and follows made by the monitored users.

It's important if you need to research the users behavior on Instagram, marketing and engagement strategies, learn new trends or find influencers. Or simply to snoop on your friends and family's actions :)

You can learn more in the Snoopreport blog: https://snoopreport.com/use_cases_blog

jaymish

I'm not so sure about the morality of this tool. I understand it from a perspective of gathering information about potential clients. However gathering information for the sake of it, to see out of curiosity what your family members or friends are doing doesn't sound right to me.

This looks like an invasion of privacy. This is a situation where the right to information clashes with the right to privacy. My take would be that the right of privacy wins out. A right is only a right so long as it doesn't infringe on someone else's right.I'm saying a big NO to the Snoop report.

aretteprieve

Hello!

Snoopreport collects information only from public accounts not from the private ones. The service only provides the data in one report with all user's likes, comments and follows. The same user actions are also available in your Instagram following feed and you can see them easily. The only difference that the Instagram algorithm doesn't display them the way Snoopreport does. So there isn't any invasion of privacy.

Carlos Kerika

Does this program have a graph of some sort? Does it have the mass follow or unfollow options? Does it give suggestions on what to do to grow your account? I would really appreciate if you shed some light here. Thank you

aretteprieve

Snoopreport provides the weekly and monthly reports in PDF and CSV formats that contain user actions on Instagram: likes, comments and follows. The CSV reports contain the valuable information about the users and posts that got likes: geotags, captions, likeback metrics and more. Plus tags cloud and actions hitmap will be available soon. The tool provides also the group reports with the actions of an user group to reveal the user behavior tendencies.
There aren't any follow/unfollow options and suggestions to grow your account as the tool monitors other users activity not yours.
You can learn more in the Snoopreport blog: https://snoopreport.com/use_cases_blog

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.