How does BountyCpa work ?

donreg

I have just got approved from BountyCpa and going through their dashboard, the offers showing there says I need to be approved.
Now this is my first time going into CPA marketing , so my question is how can I become successful using BountyCpa?

DanielBlue

I have just got approved from BountyCpa and going through their dashboard, the offers showing there says I need to be approved.
Getting approved means you have to contact them (your affiliate manager) and you have to ask for getting approved. Normally he wants to know how you are going to promote the offer. After some time when they know you not doing anything shady, you will be auto approved. I am not with bountycpa but this is how most of them do it.

Now this is my first time going into CPA marketing , so my question is how can I become successful using BountyCpa?
This is not easy to answer. Go and read as much as you can about cpa marketing here in the forum, other places, youtube etc. There are also many FB groups about cpa.

Last edited:

Ciprian Bitter

First, you should have an affiliate manager in BountyCPA to confirm info with. In parallel, you should learn A LOT (from blogs, forums and such).
Try to keep your questions to the affiliate manager as direct and simple as possible, because there are hundreds of thousands of affiliates in the world, so time is an issue for any AM. And it's also a better way for you to learn by yourself and just confirm the info with somebody more experienced.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.