Yahoo mail or Google mail?

Dictator20

I want to know which should I use. and which is more better and faster in this two. If you will give me tips and tricks I will be surely greatful.

Rob Whisonant

I'm not a big fan of Google but I would have to admit that gmail is the better of the two options. Personally I use my own email account on my own domain.

Dictator20

You are all right, I used both of them before and I noticed that Yahoo mail is too slow and I cant receive some of may emails. or sometimes it is very delayed to send and receive. so I can say that Google mail is much better.

JB Fernandez

No doubt about it. Google mail is way better than Yahoo mail. It is much more user friendly, faster and has real time chat box which is the Hangout. I feel much more secured using Gmail than Yahoo mail.The only thing that is commendable on Yahoo mail is it's easy access on the news and current events.

sweetpot81

Google fits my needs. I find google as friendly user. Aside from I'm android phone user, I find gmail has more capacity than yahoo. It's real time recieving e-mails so I think it's way lot faster.

HazelDJ

I have both Yahoo and Gmail accounts but I found Gmail more friendly to me. In addition, there are some sites that require Gmail account, so I opted to create and I use it until now. So far, I do not any complain with my Gmail account. Besides, it is the most well known nowadays. So, I go with the trend too.

vinvill

If you want much better security i opt it with gmail but for user friendliness im for yahoomail, yahoo recently email they have been hacked fyi.

iamchenita

I would suggest you to use the GMAIL, why? because all of the daily transactions can be made by gmail. You can use your gmail account in accessing and commenting into YouTube post, use it as your email account in other social media sites, and also you can use it as your primary email address of your paypal account if you are having money transactions online.
In Yahoomail, you can't comment in YouTube sites or hit the like button if your not using Gmail and also you can't subscribe to your favorite channel in YouTube because your using yahoomail.
Gmail has an unlimited functions than Yahoomail and Gmail is also easy and faster to use. So if I were you, I would simply go and choose gmail as your email address.

vishwa

I love Gmail and its functionality. It is very easy to manage and security is also very good. Yahoo have recently compromised their users passwords and force them to change their password.

GabbyBoink29

Ever since I started using Social Media, I've been using Yahoo Mail, until now. But I can see that Google Mail is way faster than Yahoo Mail, might as well switch to Google Mail. So I suggest you go with Google Mail.

Sha30

I choose google its many site to give and great we have a secured conection and available coocies and popup its beter google many people use google thats all

macfais

It is better for you to see the difference. Kindly see below images of their important features.

1. Gmail
Gmail, aside from having an email account, can be linked to some application such as YouTube, Maps, and others (see image). You can immediately sign up to those apps or program using the same gmail account.
gmail.PNG gmail2.PNG

2. Yahoo mail
When it comes to current events, yahoo mail can give you an updates on latest trends, news, and others (see attached image).

yahoomail.jpg

Meanwhile, it is better to have an account on both. You can easily register without any hassle.

ecole11j

Google Mail is definitely better. I like being able to use functions like Google Drive. It always surprises me though just how many people still use Yahoo Mail. I run into clients all the time that still have it. I personally haven't used a Yahoo e-mail address since the mid-2000s.

cruzdanielledaryll

Google Mail is better than Yahoo Mail because Google Mail has so many functions. Example, In android,It lets you connect to different third party applications like games, social media sites and many more and on today's generation Google Mail is the most used Email provider in the world. It is most used in offices transactions.

If you're blocked by someone you cannot see any posts on that person's profile. Bit this could also be because that person hasn't shared anything with you. You also won't be able to +mention that person while posting. And if you a blocked by someone you could also try visiting their profile while you're not logged in.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies