Can I post my rant into my Social Media Accounts?

Dictator20

Sometimes I want to post my rants on my social media accounts especially when I feel that I cant take it anymore or I cant open it up to my friends. but I am afraid of what they will comment on my rants. should I still post it because first of all it is my account?

BelindaMT

Sometimes I want to post my rants on my social media accounts especially when I feel that I cant take it anymore or I cant open it up to my friends. but I am afraid of what they will comment on my rants. should I still post it because first of all it is my account?
I have so many facebook friends that post their rants on Social Media. It depends what kind of rants you're going to post. If it is personal rant without hurting anybody, I guess it's okay. Maybe that is one reasons why I like social media because you can post your rant and friends will give you advice or react to your rant.

waad32

For me, it is okay to post your rants on social media as long as it will not affect anyone of your friends. Ranting is also a way wherein you can express your feelings instead of keeping it to yourself. I guess what you can do is to post your rant then after 10 minutes or so (or after you feel that you're already in good mood), you can delete your post. And by the way, posting your rant means anybody can comment so be sure to accept whatever their comments are, may it be psitive or negative comments.

AmieBotella

Here's a thought. Everything we do in life is NOT accepted by the 100%. Meaning, when you feel like you do good, there are still the minority who'll find fault at what you do. Same with negativity. Not everyone will agree with you or sympathize with you and not everyone will curse you. For as long as you are not directing your rants towards a specific person, like harassing or bullying, I don't see anything wrong with posting rant on your personal cyber wall. But when you have someone specific you want to bully on social media, then I suggest you don't do it on your wall. Go directly to that person personally or through private message and settle your rants privately. Remember that when you can't say it to their face, it is not worth posting it. But if you can, do it privately. And on the last note, when you decide to rant on, just be prepared to the comments of the whole world too. Keep in mind that you rant on cyber space to release some tension and not add on more so be ready. Other than that, I don't see any problem posting personal emotions on social media.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views