What else can I do to make my ads eye catching?

samie peralta

I'm wondering what can i do to attract people not literally but with my advertisement in social media. How can I make it captivating if i'm into selling online. Can you guys give me ideas on how to boom my sales.

Rob Whisonant

Think pain or pleasure. Identify a serious problem your market has and use your headline to convey that clicking the link in the ad will lead them to a solution.

HazelDJ

I'm wondering what can i do to attract people not literally but with my advertisement in social media. How can I make it captivating if i'm into selling online. Can you guys give me ideas on how to boom my sales.
Make a statement that the readers will be opted to click your ads without hesitation. For example, write, "click the ads and you will see the wonder it could bring into your life". By that statement, you are making the readers curious about that. On the other hand, if the products on your ads are on sale, you can state about its sale and do not forget to mention that only few items are left. This could hurriedly let the people click your ads.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.