Is Passion Enough for Online Marketing?

Nemanja

Premium Member
My short question is: Is passion enough for succeeding in online marketing?
What are your thoughts? if you agree that Passion is enough then why?

Rob Whisonant

I would say more of a burning desire. A true burning desire leads you to taking inspired action. Action that is inspired works out many more times than action that you really don't want to do.

HazelDJ

I think it is not only the passion which is needed to succeed in online marketing. There are some other factors to consider. To mention:

1. skills
2. health ( being sick will hinder our passion in doing such thing)
3. facilities ( high speed internet, reliable computer, etc.)
4. less competitors

Karl Joshua

Absolutely! Passion drives workers, freelancers and businessmen to pursue things they love while at the same time they enjoy it. Passion incorporates the words WILLINGNESS and SACRIFICE. For you to survive and attain your very mission when you start online marketing.

On the other side of the story, one must develop strategies that can give specific detail on how you can succeed in the near future. Passion doesn't also mean you work only as one person but make yourself versatile in working in teams. Be with anyone also interested in online marketing so as everybody can contribute.

ecole11j

Passion definitely helps so long as it translates into working hard on what you're marketing. I think someone genuinely interested in what they're doing is always going to have a better shot than someone who couldn't care less. More importantly, you have to follow through.

JB Fernandez

Passion won't do it alone but it will play a big part of the job. Definitely you'll gonna figure out what are the other components needed to succeed in online marketing since it's your passion. A man doing what his passion has a boundless of ideas in his mind.

Dictator20

Yes, Passion with dedication makes every thing possible for me. When you will work for online marketing you can successful do it with passion,dedication and of course work hard. Actually, Passion, Dedication, and Hard work not you need it not just in online marketing because you need it in anything you do in this world. I do believe that a person can succeed because of their Passion, Dedication, and Hard work if you mixed all of that three it just mean that you love what you do. It is the key to your success. IT IS EVERY ONES KEY.

z-BO

Well that would usually depend on how strong your passion is.
I mean when your really that passionate for online marketing, wont it drive you to your fullest extent that you'll met up some new aspects of your personality, like perseverance, wit, patience etc., absolutely anything in need that should fill your passion up. How can we not appreciate how a man can do complex things unexpected with just being passionate. Thank You.

zanghie0942

Yes. If you have passion for anything, the rest will follow. In everything you do if you have passion to it you can have a great job, good product and a success. Your talent will appear if you have passion. You can have determination if you have passion. Also a focus on what you do if you have passion. You can do anything if you put passion to it.

macfais

In the world of online marketing, I must say that being passionate is only one among various traits that a person must possess in order to be successful. You must have at least the following characteristics:

1. Determination
In online marketing, hesitant should not be in your vocabulary. Not only will this behavior hinder your pace, but it can also cause you to miss critical chances that could push you toward success. Do you have your own firm decision?

2. Open to suggestions
Not all resources and strategies are known to you. You must be ready to be flexible in new and better ideas. Can you adopt changes?

3. Vision
Every company has its own vision. As a boss of your own business, you should know the direction you are about to follow. Can you see yourself in online marketing ten years from now?

4. Tough
Can you handle problems without any pressure? You must know how to deal with problems. A tough person will never give up and must always have a solution.

5. Skills or Talent
Having talent or skills will give you an edge in online marketing. Those who have talents and skills always have ways to promote their products or services in a creative manner that might earn respect or awareness to the customers.

Hope I answered your questions.

kcboclot

Passion is enough but you have to couple it with perseverance. Believe me when I say that the road to online marketing wouldn't be easy. As any job would require, you beed to have the skills and the drive to came through. Not to mention the massive competition you'll be involved with.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.