How to do affiliate marketing? No list from beginning

Nemanja

Premium Member
I am blogging from last 2 years ago. I have tried to for some affiliate marketing but no sale. I doubt my list is very small to generate a sale via email marketing. How can I do affiliate marketing that without building email list first? Where to start?

Rob Whisonant

If you have not had sales for 2 years, your method does not work. Find a problem your readers have and market products that solve that problem. Then start split testing your marketing materials, sales pages, etc.

Delilah

First off, pick a hot niche'. Bitcoin is super popular right now. Find an affiliate offer to promote within the niche. Create an opt-in page for the affiliate offer.
This way you build a list as you make sales.
The fastest traffic is paid traffic so you could buy solo ads or pay for advertising thru this site too.
You build a list and can make instant sales.

Affrevenue

What about promoting your offers through ads. Learn adword of fb ads.. target specific category which you think will be converting for you.. try 3 -4 times till you achieve your desired goal.

professorrosado

Youtube should be one good consideration for you.

Try to find out what is trending on the world's #2 search engine (youtube) and find a product that fits.

The good thing about youtube is that they provide you the landing page with video, they have traffic, you can add your affiliate link in the description and they'll even list your video in Google search results to boot!

Your affiliate youtube video will be promoting your link 24/7 without worries. Then just go and make more hot and interesting videos.

This method is FREE and is effective if you do your homework right. Additionally, this method will lay the targeted traffic groundwork that will help you with any further development into other sales funnel methodologies you may employ in the future.

Great for email captures too!

DawnsDivination

Always know WHO your ideal clients/buyers are and figure out what THEIR NEEDS are pertaining to the product you are trying to sell. Be innovative in your solution so that your product seems new and fresh to the consumer, and your product solves their problem better and faster than any other.

What are they having the most difficulty with and how can YOU solve that for them in the most creative, strategic way? You want to be what they NEED to solve their problem. Your product should be the solution they are searching for on google. Add those problems to your blog and focus on their problems and how you/your product can solve that problem for them.

Once you figure out what the problem is, you've got what you want your marketing campaign to focus on.

Good luck!

Ciprian Bitter

I am blogging from last 2 years ago. I have tried to for some affiliate marketing but no sale. I doubt my list is very small to generate a sale via email marketing. How can I do affiliate marketing that without building email list first? Where to start?
Blog writers usually provide quality content for their readers, making them trust the articles and advice they are reading about. Thus, when this will be the case, anything you will promote will be sold easily. But if your blog has a high churn rate among its readers, it's hard to sell, unless you promote a deal that can't be refused.

Sam

Nemanja, if you use email marketing, its hard to make sales. Email marketing is a bit good for branding, but not for selling. The reason is as you don't know who you were emailing and you don't know whether or not they need the product you offered. PPC ads are much better than email marketing. Except, your list are those who opted-in to you.

Goyum

Buyers want feedback and reviews on something before they buy. Most affiliate marketers fail because of lack of knowledge in the product they are trying to sell. Once you are familiar with the product then start promoting it.

douglasltc

If you have a blog, maybe you should start building your list using the blog. Have an option form on the side bar or as part of your articles post. All successful marketers have a list. You can either build it the Free way (eg-through your blog) or use paid traffic such as ads / facebook ads etc.
Hope this helps.

acemetillidie0001

Create funnels and and most to email marketing. Sending people through a funnel allows you to slowly build up to a sale which is the first mistake that most newbie affiliate marketers make. Providing value through that funnel and email marketing allows you to fix someone's problem is the way to go.

Sure, we all want to make money through affiliate marketing, but being conservative from the beginning and tending to other's problems will naturally allow you to make money down the road...it all starts with building trust and then the sales will come.

Too many people make the mistake relying on one add, one landing page or one sales offer, and if that doesn't work then they give up. Selling is more then just selling, it's about building relationships first and the sale will come naturally.

Scott.

DarkBlack

If you decided to promote products via your blog, make sure you use post product reviews, tutorials, write posts comparing your products to other ones. It might help to collect emails list.

TheEntrShack

You can build your list organically or through paid traffic.
I think a good starting point is about 1000 people list. From here you can probably make a bit of money to at least keep you afloat.

Organic, I would suggest YouTube - talk about something useful and then perhaps give away a free ebook or cheatsheet that relates to whatever you spoke about in the video... you can create the lead magnet using something like canva (it's free)

Paid, it depends on what your affiliate offer is...but a lot of them are business opportunities...
There's some good solo providers here that will send you leads for around 35-40 cents! So you could get a 1000 person list for only like $300, which is pretty cheap.
Other way, obviously, would be through Google or Facebook ads... facebook I find you have to be super targetted to their interests... google is a bit easier, imo to get more general leads.

Hope that helps :)

Nemanja

Premium Member
Nemanja
Why you suggest Youtube for organic traffic while I am thinking organic traffic is just come from search engines like Google. If I can not create Youtube videos for myself, is there a way to have videos from any Youtube services out there?

In the other hand, if I want to focus on getting traffic from search engines for my affiliate programs, what is the easiest way? I like use both free and paid services for this if you have good ideas for it.

TheEntrShack

Many people don't realize this, but YouTube IS a search engine! It's the second biggest search engine in the world -- right behind the #1 which is Google (obviously).

Another myth, is that a lot people think that they cannot make videos for youtube...but if you have a computer or a mobile phone with a camera, you can! It doesn't have to be fancy in the beginning - just talk about stuff that is useful to people. In fact, you can even do a powerpoint presentation, save it as a video, and upload to YouTube. Of course, you will want to optimize your YouTube video for YouTube SEO ... but that's a whole different topic :p

So for example, the video I did about Website SEO on my youtube channel (URL removed - URLs not allowed by new members).

"Organic Traffic" just means, that the person found you by searching around the internet - not necessarily through a search ENGINE. But organic can also mean from social media posts, email traffic, etc.

Paid is obviously any of the above that you pay for.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwa

TO BECOME successful in affiliate marketing you have first understand your readers need. Build your authority online as it will increase trust. What they want from you. Provide quality and relevant products to them. Make sure that you have tested the product yourself as it help you to write a killer review page. Hope it helps you.

Nemanja

Premium Member
Many people don't realize this, but YouTube IS a search engine! It's the second biggest search engine in the world -- right behind the #1 which is Google (obviously).
If I can not create videos to upload to Youtube then which is the best way to get traffic from there? I would pay for services if they can generate traffic for my site.

"Organic Traffic" just means, that the person found you by searching around the internet - not necessarily through a search ENGINE. But organic can also mean from social media posts, email traffic, etc.
I also got traffic from social media but to be honest they are not quality if compared with traffic came from search engines, thus I think it is hard to call it as "organic traffic" from Youtube or other social networking sites.

thanhhai

I agree with Rob Whisonant. Your problem is method. Moreover, you have to find the right business, right product. Again, Right business, right product like I've been taught. It's so important!

ByOffers

Nemanja, if you have a blog - work on the content and build in such a way big community which trusts you.
After building this community inside your blog you can start using it as a traffic source for offers` promotion. But don`t even try to promote offers which don`t correspond with the content of your blog.
You may place posts with links to pre-landers of offers or place display ads on the pages of your blog or use both approaches.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.